Add pics?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ May 31 2006, 11:37 AM) [snapback]83221[/snapback][/center]
Okay, Sweden adds 25% in taxes...we pay 32% in taxes...sucks! lol But then we have a good social system... :)

Sports, whats that? :p Men running around chasing a ball....hmm...nuts! :p
[/b]
:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ May 31 2006, 02:43 PM) [snapback]83232[/snapback][/center]
lol, havent noticed that...maybe Im blind :p
[/b]

You have had King Carl for over 33 years?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ May 31 2006, 05:48 PM) [snapback]83176[/snapback][/center]
why do americans think Football and Baseball are everything? not that i am from England or anything ^_^
[/b]
QFE. :hug: I think Football is boring but I do support England when they play.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ May 31 2006, 07:37 PM) [snapback]83221[/snapback][/center]
Okay, Sweden adds 25% in taxes...we pay 32% in taxes...sucks! lol But then we have a good social system... :)
[/b]
The UK sucks for adding VAT tax and crap conversion rates.
You're not too far away from me. Why don't you hop on a plane and fly over? Then you can give me that proof that you're really a woman! :wub: ;)
I don't seem to have received your PM with your webcam link yet? ^_^ /snicker

And talk about going off topic here! :spam:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 31 2006, 04:14 PM) [snapback]83355[/snapback][/center]
I don't seem to have received your PM with your webcam link yet? ^_^ /snicker
[/b]

ROFL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 31 2006, 11:26 PM) [snapback]83371[/snapback][/center]
You Artica LOL
[/b]
Quit stealing my idea. <_<
And besides all Artica's webcam would show is a furry pussy. :huh: :blink:
And sounds of her going "kyoot, kyooot" in the background. :wacko:
puke.gif

Back