Add pics?

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
I was wondering, how do one add a pic of one self? I was looking at the gallarey and thought Id post one :)

You can add one in your profile if you want?
Under "Change Personal Photo"

I saw your Mall in the Home Show on the SWG site just last night. :)
Congrats. :thumbsup:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 29 2006, 11:49 PM) [snapback]82450[/snapback][/center]
go to the gallery on the left should be "add items"
[/b]
Thanks for the help, and yup...was so happy to make it to GarVa's with the shop...:)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ May 29 2006, 11:49 PM) [snapback]82450[/snapback][/center]
go to the gallery on the left should be "add items"
[/b]
I can only find "add comment"

Ive added a pic of my avatar here, and a personal one in my settings....just cant fig out how to add one to the gallery...*feels dumb* :huh:

Off to dreamland now, nighty... -_- :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ May 29 2006, 03:53 PM) [snapback]82454[/snapback][/center]
Thanks for the help, and yup...was so happy to make it to GarVa's with the shop...:)
[/b]

Garva is still alive?

I missed Jeassa or whatever her name was.

Some tools started rumors about her and I on the WH forums. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 30 2006, 08:02 PM) [snapback]82661[/snapback][/center]
Garva is still alive?
[/b]
lol, yes..GarVa is still alive.... ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 30 2006, 08:09 PM) [snapback]82672[/snapback][/center]
I missed Jeassa or whatever her name was.

Some tools started rumors about her and I on the WH forums. :(
[/b]
Hate that kind of stuff... :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ May 30 2006, 08:11 PM) [snapback]82675[/snapback][/center]
OMG REAL GIRL!
[/b]
;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 30 2006, 02:13 PM) [snapback]82678[/snapback][/center]
Have you ever seen a real girl?!?!?
[/b]

Quoted for emphsis.

BTW - why is everyone anon today. We know yer on!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ May 30 2006, 09:05 PM) [snapback]82715[/snapback][/center]
I think I speak for all the guys here when we demand higher resolution pictures! :p.
[/b]
LOL ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 30 2006, 08:39 PM) [snapback]82700[/snapback][/center]
Zana = real girl apparently :p
[/b]
Yeah, chocking news huh? :p

Back