Add pics?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ May 30 2006, 01:05 PM) [snapback]82715[/snapback][/center]
I think I speak for all the guys here when we demand higher resolution pictures! :p.
[/b]

I'm sure you meant to say higher resolution right?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 31 2006, 05:08 AM) [snapback]82718[/snapback][/center]
I'm sure you meant to say higher resolution right? [/b]
MEH. I just got back from work, I'm not fully cohearant yet.

If you can't add your hair to a twi-lek, might as well add your hair color to its skin. Lookin good Zana. Hope you're ready to battle off the massive hordes of testosterone from the community that is headed your way (and some amounts of estrogen :D)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ May 30 2006, 12:16 PM) [snapback]82726[/snapback][/center]
If you can't add your hair to a twi-lek, might as well add your hair color to its skin. Lookin good Zana. Hope you're ready to battle off the massive hordes of testosterone from the community that is headed your way (and some amounts of estrogen :D)
[/b]
:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ May 30 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]82739[/snapback][/center]
Both you AND Stav culprits of mentioned acts!
[/b]

I've been good and have kept my pants on in here. And I'm not gonna be taking them off any time soon, for obvious reasons :(

Artica on the other hand....they don't call her an Evil Kitty for nothing :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ May 30 2006, 12:25 PM) [snapback]82745[/snapback][/center]
I've been good and have kept my pants on in here. And I'm not gonna be taking them off any time soon, for obvious reasons :(

Artica on the other hand....they don't call her an Evil Kitty for nothing :lol:
[/b]
Aww, why is everyone picking on me today. :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 30 2006, 12:30 PM) [snapback]82758[/snapback][/center]
I'm not.
[/b]
Just you wait Mr. Fishy, they will contaminate your uncontaminated mind too. :unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ May 30 2006, 09:16 PM) [snapback]82726[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
LOL....*sharpens her elbows* :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 30 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]82779[/snapback][/center]
Nah you're just nice. :p LOL

So... how *you* doin'? :p
[/b]
lol...Doing mighty fine, even if it was for Artica ;) :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ May 30 2006, 01:42 PM) [snapback]82789[/snapback][/center]
lol...Doing mighty fine, even if it was for Artica ;) :p
[/b]

LOL were you in the game when I played?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ May 30 2006, 01:42 PM) [snapback]82790[/snapback][/center]
:angry: See!?
:unsure:
[/b]

But... but... eeek!

Nighters all! :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 30 2006, 09:44 PM) [snapback]82793[/snapback][/center]
LOL were you in the game when I played?
But... but... eeek!
[/b]
:p

Back