w00t! Got my tickets!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 2 2006, 06:18 PM) [snapback]100786[/snapback][/center]
i havent heard of the doors either lol. i definately know who KISS are though hehe
[/b]

:huh:

nice on the tool tickets was thinkin of that one my self, definitly goin to family values

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Aug 2 2006, 05:49 PM) [snapback]100748[/snapback][/center]
It's TOOL :)

hehe really they are quite unlike most bands.

Seems somebody deleted it from our webserver, I just made a .rar of all 5 albums and started uploading it, it will be finnished in an hour or so.

It contains the following albums:

Opiate
Undertow
AEnima
Lataralus
10000 Days

I suggest you start with AEnima ;) the earlier two alblums are a bit rough by modern recording standards, AEnima kicks though, the last 2 albums are a bit more refined. [/b]

I've always liked Tool, but never really got into them. Now that music is all a bunch of American Idol wanna be's and mass produced by big corporations, I bought 1000 Days and really started getting into them. Went out and got AEnima and can't stop playing it. I was hoping A Perfect Circle would be along the same lines as Tool, but its a little more laid back (good drinkin music), but I was hoping for something a little harder.

Tool History

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Aug 3 2006, 11:11 AM) [snapback]100882[/snapback][/center]
And the main reason I love Ice T, anybody else thing Bodycount were the shit?
[/b]

w00t

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Aug 3 2006, 10:51 PM) [snapback]101009[/snapback][/center]
Now that music is all a bunch of American Idol wanna be's and mass produced by big corporations,
[/b]

QFE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Aug 2 2006, 08:46 PM) [snapback]100886[/snapback][/center]
My last gift :)

Bodycount, with such great tracks as Evil Dick and KKK Bitch.

http://files.thedarkpath.com/bc.rar
[/b]
/delegates a few coolpoints

There's a lot of bad Ice-T, but there's also a surprisingly large amount of good too. Bodycount ranks up there among those late-80's/early-90's albums you just can't skip for a complete history of stuff that didn't suck in music during the period.

I have Doors and Tool in my collection too. It's about 3gigs big. -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Aug 2 2006, 04:42 PM) [snapback]100839[/snapback][/center]
^_^
Ya have to listen to Sonata Arctica :)
I'll tell Mooby to upload some. *giggle* I don't have them all with me. :p
[/b]
I don't have space to put them all up. :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Aug 3 2006, 10:17 AM) [snapback]101176[/snapback][/center]
I don't have space to put them all up. :eek:
[/b]
What ya have up there?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myrdyr @ Aug 2 2006, 03:06 PM) [snapback]100721[/snapback][/center]
For TOOL at Wembley arena in November :)

Gonna be the 2nd time I've seen them, totally looking forward to it!

/happydance
[/b]

I think Tool is playing here at the end of the month... not sure though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Aug 4 2006, 10:56 AM) [snapback]101452[/snapback][/center]
I think Tool is playing here at the end of the month... not sure though.
[/b]

Go see them Ackis, really, they won't tour again I'm sure of it, I can't even see them producing another album, this could your only chance.

3 reasons to go see them.

1. They rock.
2. Maynard si just wierd, last time I saw them he spent the entire concert in his underwear hiding behind a screen with just the bcklights letting us know he was there.
3. You will say WTF when you see how big the drummer is, he's a god damn yeti.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Aug 3 2006, 02:39 PM) [snapback]101377[/snapback][/center]
What ya have up there?
[/b]
Anime. :lol:
All Fate Stay Night and the first 2 Sagas of DBZ

i have been listening to some tool myrdyr (btw thats a pain in the ass to type name) and while its certainly listenable its not doing much for me although i might not be listening to the best tracks......any recommendations?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 5 2006, 04:16 AM) [snapback]101756[/snapback][/center]
i have been listening to some tool myrdyr (btw thats a pain in the ass to type name) and while its certainly listenable its not doing much for me although i might not be listening to the best tracks......any recommendations?
[/b]

The whole AEnema album is probably the best.

But on a Friday night while you are tarting yourself up in front of the mirror for a night out whilst sucking on a cheap bottle of Vodka, the original Opate EP is hard to beat.

It takes some listening too though mate, you need to get inside it, don't go looking for the instant shit this rocks buzz, give it a few plays.

I remember a few years ago on Holiday I asked the rest of the people in the apartment if I could play 3 CD's, after which I would never ask to play another CD all holiday.

3 CD's finnish, I ask what they want to play now? *chuckles*

You don't get to like TOOL, you get converted for one reason or another.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Aug 4 2006, 10:51 AM) [snapback]101730[/snapback][/center]
Anime. :lol:
All Fate Stay Night and the first 2 Sagas of DBZ
[/b]
Keep'em there I want FSN :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Aug 4 2006, 11:22 PM) [snapback]102048[/snapback][/center]
just saw ozzfest tonite, GREAT FUCKIN SHOW!
[/b]

System of a Down knows how to put on a good show.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Aug 4 2006, 11:24 PM) [snapback]102049[/snapback][/center]
System of a Down knows how to put on a good show.
[/b]
no kidding, we split about midway in of ozzy since he was thelast setup, he fuckin sucked this year lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Aug 4 2006, 11:32 PM) [snapback]102052[/snapback][/center]
no kidding, we split about midway in of ozzy since he was thelast setup, he fuckin sucked this year lol
[/b]

Ozzy played on main stage at your show? He got into this 2nd stage kick at the beginning. Went back to main in Boston, guess he is doing what a headliner is supposed to for a change.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Aug 5 2006, 01:32 PM) [snapback]102052[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

He's getting too old now.

As much as respect the guy he needs to give it up and retire for good.

Back