When a guy is useful

okay, 2nd try is the charm... I can do this! lol if I don't respond in 20 minutes call 911... he has me cornered

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 9 2006, 12:38 PM) [snapback]77207[/snapback][/center]
okay, 2nd try is the charm... I can do this! lol if I don't respond in 20 minutes call 911... he has me cornered
[/b]
:lol:

I can't find him anywhere now :( that means I have to come home after work tonight and battle a wasp. How long do they live anyway?

:erm:

Without anything to live off of, maybe a few days.

Just make sure it didn't go into any openings of any sorts....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 9 2006, 03:50 PM) [snapback]77213[/snapback][/center]
I can't find him anywhere now :( that means I have to come home after work tonight and battle a wasp. How long do they live anyway?
[/b]

What I hate is they disappear and then pop up when you don't want them to.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 02:52 PM) [snapback]77214[/snapback][/center]
:erm:

Without anything to live off of, maybe a few days.

Just make sure it didn't go into any openings of any sorts.... [/b]
lol so don't just sit down and tinkle without looking ? :p

Check your sink areas. If I lose sight of a wasp/bee in the house that's usually where i'll find it again. Don't know why.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("SynTaXx-Wrath")[/center]
lol so don't just sit down and tinkle without looking ? :p[/b]

Yeah, THAT would suck.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 03:55 PM) [snapback]77218[/snapback][/center]
Check your sink areas. If I lose sight of a wasp/bee in the house that's usually where i'll find it again. Don't know why. [/b]

Ours like to hang around our ceiling fan or the windows. It knows it wants light and to escape but isn't sure how!

Wulf rescues me from wasps all the time...
and dathomir spiders ( I am actually not scared of NORMAL ones)
and I have been stung be bees a lot here...

don't painic be calm and either shoo it out of thehose or swait it with a big roll of news paper.

Oh, and i'm much more useful then simple wasp killings.

I come with Lawn Mowing publish 29, Grochery Fetcher 3.0, Back Massage version 301 and Cooking 101 :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 03:07 PM) [snapback]77225[/snapback][/center]
Oh, and i'm much more useful then simple wasp killings.

I come with Lawn Mowing publish 29, Grochery Fetcher 3.0, Back Massage version 301 and Cooking 101 :lol: [/b]
now if you just had tranfer michigan 2.0 I'd be set and not have to hunt the wasp down when I got home :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ May 9 2006, 03:09 PM) [snapback]77227[/snapback][/center]
now if you just had tranfer michigan 2.0 I'd be set and not have to hunt the wasp down when I got home :D
[/b]

Yeah, I like wisconsin too much :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 9 2006, 03:16 PM) [snapback]77231[/snapback][/center]
You could always use a vacuum to suck it up. If I lived alone - that is what i'd do!
[/b]

What happens when you take the bag out to empty it :huh: :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 03:19 PM) [snapback]77233[/snapback][/center]
What happens when you take the bag out to empty it :huh: :mellow: [/b]
bagless vacuums FTW

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ May 9 2006, 04:19 PM) [snapback]77233[/snapback][/center]
What happens when you take the bag out to empty it :huh: :mellow: [/b]

I take a baseball batt to the bag before I empty it. And I let the bag sit for a good few days before I remove it.

Back