Star Wars: The Old Republic - Republic or Sith?

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Republic or Sith?

• Total voters
Heh, in the Sith Code 2 I was going to have a wookiee piss off Daemen, and you'd see a saber slashing down. Next time you saw the wookiee he'd have one of those bionic arms.

My god, another one.....

Keeping a "pet" that can tear your arms off might not be the best course of action :p
There was a story in the news the other day of a VA woman that was killed by her pet 13ft tiger python.

Kind of the same idea...

Ithorians are the master race you know, then Wookiees then whatever else...

I doubt Ith will be playable though, if no Wooks or Ith then I'll rock a Rodian.

Heh, in the Sith Code 2 I was going to have a wookiee piss off Daemen, and you'd see a saber slashing down. Next time you saw the wookiee he'd have one of those bionic arms.

Hmmm Sith Code 2 in SWTOR maybe? From what I'm hearing about the combat animations it would probably look pretty sick.

Hmmm Sith Code 2 in SWTOR maybe? From what I'm hearing about the combat animations it would probably look pretty sick.
Nah I'd have to do something else. The Sith Code 2 was gonna be about Daemen going on a bender with the Sith Order he took over, destroying bases, cutting off wookiee arms in cantinas, and being a dumbass drawing attention to himself because of his rage. This would get bounty hunters and the emperor after him, and they'd take out the Sith Order one by one until Darth Vader caught Daemen and they had a duel and Darth kicks Daemen's ass. Then you'd see Daemen as a blue-glowy walking with blue-glowy Bink down the beach from the first movie into the sunset.

I havent decided i will commit to this game yet so i am not voting. I am a chaotic good guy in nature so rest assured i will be opposing sith if i chose to play so all yr bases belongs to me. :D
all yr bases belong to us!!!!!! GA based on ^

it'd be nice to see the ways of the sith tho!

i assume there wont be any way to do both then (ie its going to be like how swg was in only having 1 char per server)? cant remember if that was covered in the conferences though

Nah I'd have to do something else. The Sith Code 2 was gonna be about Daemen going on a bender with the Sith Order he took over, destroying bases, cutting off wookiee arms in cantinas, and being a dumbass drawing attention to himself because of his rage. This would get bounty hunters and the emperor after him, and they'd take out the Sith Order one by one until Darth Vader caught Daemen and they had a duel and Darth kicks Daemen's ass. Then you'd see Daemen as a blue-glowy walking with blue-glowy Bink down the beach from the first movie into the sunset.

Sith Code was a great movie, way to ruin the sequel. :mad:

Only kidding of course, since no sequel :(

Since they aren't using the films version of Jedi = Good and Sith = Evil, then does it really matter which one you are. Both are trained in the force. Good and Evil would determine how you use the force.

Since they aren't using the films version of Jedi = Good and Sith = Evil, then does it really matter which one you are. Both are trained in the force. Good and Evil would determine how you use the force.

My guess is Sith will be more "bully"-like, a la KOTOR 1.

Had to go with Sith, Imperial at heart and even if is pre 3000 years, i cant find myself going Galactic alliance or loving a wookie for that matter, unless it was a nice fur coat.

Ditto on the report....I love the SW tough guys. I'm sure you wouldn't be talking the same shit with an 8 ft, 400lb Wook right in front of you :p

Ditto on the report....I love the SW tough guys. I'm sure you wouldn't be talking the same shit with an 8 ft, 400lb Wook right in front of you :p

Im marrying a greek woman !!! its like living with a wookie every day.... Need i say more ? Execpt her back might have more hair !

Back