Will you play the CU emulator?

Will you play the CU emulator?

• yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • nay!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Sep 8 2006, 03:29 AM) [snapback]114647[/snapback][/center]
Scheduled for 22nd of september, how many of you will log on and play?
[/b]
From what I've read the 22nd is a likely date, but maybe not.

They're talking about having it ready and unveiling it at the pdxlan game in Portland, if so that means they're going to be busy and I doubt they'll have the time to release it that day.

But it is coming, and I plan to play the shit out of it if it's viable.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Sep 8 2006, 07:11 AM) [snapback]114651[/snapback][/center]
I'm pretty much done with SWG emulators and all
[/b]

/Agree. Fuck the shit.

Only if/when I unlock jedi I'm able to get prem/flawless pearls lol.

a CU emulator.........nope. Didn't like CU the first time around so I am pretty sure that I wouldn't like it the second time around. If they had a pre-cu ten yes I would most likely give it a go but I refuse to play anything except that. I quit once during the CU because of how shitty it was and quit again in the NGE because of how shitty it is.

Fuck no. I think people are in some delusional state to think SWG will be fun again regardless of Pre-CU or CU. I have a feeling that once all these EMU servers go live, they won't last long once....

-The nastalgia wears off
-People are spread out amongst different servers
-Servers aren't that well populated
-Server admins have a power trip
-Server gradually become poorly maintained

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Sep 8 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]114709[/snapback][/center]
Fuck no. I think people are in some delusional state to think SWG will be fun again regardless of Pre-CU or CU. I have a feeling that once all these EMU servers go live, they won't last long once....

-The nostalgia wears off
-People are spread out amongst different servers
-Servers aren't that well populated
-Server admins have a power trip
-Servers are poorly maintained
[/b]

Yes sir, thank you, sir.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ Sep 8 2006, 12:30 PM) [snapback]114714[/snapback][/center]
I'm quite sure the OP means the EMU (As in, Publish 12 Pre-CU).
[/b]

Actually, he was probably referring to the CU emu. Looks like they are going to make a CU emu first as it will be easier, then if they can ever figure it out they'll do the pre-CU.

I'd play the CU emulator, but not any type of full time thing. If/when my uber geek friend sets it up and we go running around acting stupid or just using it as a much more A.D.D. chat program. We probably will only play it very rarely with several old game friends.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Sep 8 2006, 10:37 AM) [snapback]114680[/snapback][/center]
compare to our DOA vs RW and its nothing lol

DOA Vs RW
[/b]
Lol, who was that jedi? He didn't do anything but run away from every fight and steal deathblows :).

Back