So if any of your non-SWG friends try registering here...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Feb 14 2007, 08:54 AM) [snapback]144191[/snapback][/center]
Colombian Ugnauts [/b]
Seriously though, why the hell were Ugnaughts missing from SWG? If anything, every damn spaceport or engineering area needed at least on Ugnaught. Ever since Dark Forces II, the Ugnaught race has been forgotten in Star Wars games. They were glorified in that series, and then they disappeared from the face of the galaxy :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 14 2007, 06:52 PM) [snapback]144266[/snapback][/center]
Seriously though, why the hell were Ugnaughts missing from SWG? If anything, every damn spaceport or engineering area needed at least on Ugnaught. Ever since Dark Forces II, the Ugnaught race has been forgotten in Star Wars games. They were glorified in that series, and then they disappeared from the face of the galaxy :(
[/b]
Contact Cubby. I sense an 'Ugnaught Rights Now!' campaign.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Feb 15 2007, 04:56 AM) [snapback]144317[/snapback][/center]
Ugnaughts are grose looking
[/b]
Just like Ithorians... And they are still there.

And Twi'lek Males... pure oogliness.... *giggle*

jk on that second one, btw. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 15 2007, 01:58 PM) [snapback]144392[/snapback][/center]
Just like Ithorians... And they are still there.

[/b]

Even SWG has to have "ugly races", but they are all beautiful in my eyes.

Especially me:
screenShot00062.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Feb 15 2007, 11:02 AM) [snapback]144396[/snapback][/center]

Especially me:
screenShot00062.jpg

[/b]
No comment. :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Feb 15 2007, 07:02 PM) [snapback]144396[/snapback][/center]

Especially me:
screenShot00062.jpg

[/b]
Either the Cantina lights do you no justice, OR you had your settings maxed when you took that. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Feb 15 2007, 02:32 PM) [snapback]144410[/snapback][/center]
Either the Cantina lights do you no justice, OR you had your settings maxed when you took that. :p
[/b]

Is that why you took me in the back room last night?

Call me!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Feb 15 2007, 12:12 PM) [snapback]144438[/snapback][/center]
Is that why you took me in the back room last night?

Call me!
[/b]
:lol:

Back