So if any of your non-SWG friends try registering here...

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
You might want to let them know what CU means. Had to implement a little safeguard to stop all the spam accounts from registering :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 13 2007, 12:02 PM) [snapback]144060[/snapback][/center]
You might want to let them know what CU means. Had to implement a little safeguard to stop all the spam accounts from registering :(
[/b]
What ya mean? :unsure:

Ya what do you mean? Im sure the CU means something different to everyone. You should have used Gomi's equation (SOE=X) or something like that.

What does the acronym CU stand for? You must be either extremely new or have no social life in SWG in order for you not to know the answer to that

Thats an easy one, to make it more challenging so that only the real SWG peeps can get in, make them list all 32 professions :p jk

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Garis @ Feb 14 2007, 12:46 AM) [snapback]144121[/snapback][/center]
Thats an easy one, to make it more challenging so that only the real SWG peeps can get in, make them list all 32 professions :p jk
[/b]

CURB it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tirrem @ Feb 13 2007, 03:33 PM) [snapback]144075[/snapback][/center]
Ya what do you mean? Im sure the CU means something different to everyone. You should have used Gomi's equation (SOE=X) or something like that.
[/b]

soefucktards_userbar.png

I'm not trying to make it so that anyone who doesn't know enought about Wanderhome cannot access the site. I'm making it so that anyone who knows what Wanderhome is can easily access the site. Anyone else (ie, spambots) might find it a bit more difficult.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Feb 13 2007, 10:07 PM) [snapback]144140[/snapback][/center]
I think its a great idea :p
[/b]

It is a great idea.

Besides we all know CU stands for Cat Urination.

(yes, I know what I just started)

Back