paintball or airsoft

paintball or airsoft

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Aug 1 2006, 01:50 PM) [snapback]100085[/snapback][/center]
Had to actually look up what Airsoft meant.

To sum up Airsoft = BB guns. So....paintball. [/b]
ditto.

Grr I don't know, I like both. :/ Paintball because i've been with it for a while now and airsoft because of all of the cool guns (not your standard bb rifle, I mean the full scale full detail replica of rl weapons)

Airsoft you have to play the Honor System
Paintball you don't

Airsoft has cheaters
Paintball the paint doesn't lie

Paintball.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Aug 1 2006, 09:57 AM) [snapback]100188[/snapback][/center]
Airsoft you have to play the Honor System
Paintball you don't

Airsoft has cheaters
Paintball the paint doesn't lie

Paintball.
[/b]

PAINTBALL FTW!!!!!

i can only vote for airsoft, cause, i bought a 400$ fullauto M4, a 200$ gas powered M9 Berretta, full suit of camo, tactical vest, etc... lol but yea the 200 people wars with scenerios are awesome, like the time i defused a terrorist bomb in the embassy while watching security cams that were all over the place. COOL SHIT, but yea sometimes, people cheat... if your at a good fight, there would be like 4-5 referees with cameras watching everybody

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Digitalmessiah ATi @ Aug 4 2006, 06:06 PM) [snapback]102004[/snapback][/center]
i can only vote for airsoft, cause, i bought a 400$ fullauto M4, a 200$ gas powered M9 Berretta, full suit of camo, tactical vest, etc... lol but yea the 200 people wars with scenerios are awesome, like the time i defused a terrorist bomb in the embassy while watching security cams that were all over the place. COOL SHIT, but yea sometimes, people cheat... if your at a good fight, there would be like 4-5 referees with cameras watching everybody
[/b]
Where the fuck was this?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Digitalmessiah ATi @ Aug 4 2006, 09:06 PM) [snapback]102004[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Ummmm, dude, that was when you were playing Counterstrike.

The thing I like about airsoft is that the guns are realistic, and they're not a mess like paintball.

I've got a truckload of non-competition paintball stories, so I'm torn on the issue.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Aug 5 2006, 01:43 PM) [snapback]102018[/snapback][/center]
The thing I like about airsoft is that the guns are realistic, and they're not a mess like paintball.

I've got a truckload of non-competition paintball stories, so I'm torn on the issue.
[/b]

Only thing I hate about airsoft is all the freaking laws and regulations on the guns. But on private play it isnt a trouble I suppose.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Aug 5 2006, 12:22 AM) [snapback]102072[/snapback][/center]
Only thing I hate about airsoft is all the freaking laws and regulations on the guns. But on private play it isnt a trouble I suppose.
[/b]

i cant buy them anymore cuz jersey sux balls

i live in jersey and i can confirm it *does* suck balls. But in regards to Airsoft, it wasnt Counterstrike. I have pics to prove it .... PWNED...

002_24A.jpg

009_17A.jpg

011_15A.jpg

Very Real. Very Cool

Gott vote for paintball. I'm sorta traumatized by the airsoft thing. An old roommate of mine busted in while I was showering and shot me 3 times in the side and chest. Left 2 inch welts for about a week. Plus, I'm in the US Army, and we use paintball as a fun way to train sometimes.

thx heh the ref's are awesome too... they were throwin firecrackers around everywhere lol then some kid threw a smoke nade and it hit a tree and bounced back at us lmao it smelled like shit and we were coughing.

Get hit once, you yell it or your out, then you sit down right where you got hit and wait for a medic to come to your position and rip 1 of your 2 pieces of tape you have on your back.

Get hit again, and you have to walk back to respawn and wait 15 minutes. good time to reload and rethink plans.

Alot of ex-military dudes play and it adds to the immersion. Fuckin awesome i highly recommend renting a gun at one of these games and havin a blast!

airsoft for realism and tactical gameplay

paintball to beat the shit out of your friends and their clothes

Back