Leeloo!

I want to be an insane genious. So I can like find the cure for cancer and then thank trees helping me with some ideas.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 6 2005, 06:06 AM) [snapback]5186[/snapback][/center]
I want to be an insane genious. So I can like find the cure for cancer and then thank trees helping me with some ideas.
[/b]

There was never a genius without a tincture of madness...

Yeah....that sounds about right.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 5 2005, 02:30 PM) [snapback]5224[/snapback][/center]
There was never a genius without a tincture of madness...

Yeah....that sounds about right.
[/b]

Tha girl ova' thee'ya, wit' tha funkypants ON-uh.

Hoo! :eek:

Hah! :lol:

HIT meh! :excl: :blink: :excl:

(Now THAT sounds about right...)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 6 2005, 07:02 AM) [snapback]5245[/snapback][/center]
then i'll get out the blowtorch and burn your hair off
[/b]

There is a whole website dedicate to advanced physics problems with your name on them.

Plus, you should always let the wookiee win.

wow it takes me 20 minutes to read all these posts that i missed out on...stop posting so much!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 6 2005, 07:56 AM) [snapback]5332[/snapback][/center]
wow it takes me 20 minutes to read all these posts that i missed out on...stop posting so much!
[/b]

i've been away for like 3 hours and what then....a million posts and new threads, alot of them from DrewPa who say he's not perverted *cough* oh and so many posts in here :-S and a few from my favorite person ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 6 2005, 09:19 AM) [snapback]5441[/snapback][/center]
i've been away for like 3 hours and what then....a million posts and new threads, alot of them from DrewPa who say he's not perverted *cough* oh and so many posts in here :-S and a few from my favorite person ;)
[/b]
is that me?? :blush:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 6 2005, 11:01 AM) [snapback]5477[/snapback][/center]
its me of course...
[/b]

no....

new game, the person above me is my favorite person :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 6 2005, 11:07 AM) [snapback]5483[/snapback][/center]
OH RLY?

that was my REAL guess actually :p
[/b]

btw. you're still way way behind little one ;)

im your favorite? neat (@zampy - he posted under me!)

this game is fun

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 6 2005, 11:07 AM) [snapback]5487[/snapback][/center]
im your favorite? neat (@zampy - he posted under me!)

this game is fun
[/b]

you got the rules all wrong, it's only if he write that "the one above him is his favorite person" that it counts...pfft :p

Sorry to get your hopes up :p

Back