Leeloo!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Dec 4 2005, 05:56 PM) [snapback]4673[/snapback][/center]
this thread is full of meaninless spam
so stop it
[/b]

Yeah no kidding. At least mine are educational!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 5 2005, 01:11 PM) [snapback]4788[/snapback][/center]
Yeah no kidding. At least mine are educational!!
[/b]

morning El-D ;)

and lies....all lies! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 07:46 AM) [snapback]4838[/snapback][/center]
morning El-D ;)

and lies....all lies! :p
[/b]
Was about to tell you to go to bed but then saw you are a Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 6 2005, 12:43 AM) [snapback]4899[/snapback][/center]
Hi Leeloo.
[/b]

Hi noah :) how are we today?

Noah...you know this thread have gotten more posts than your 400 post thread right? :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 6 2005, 12:44 AM) [snapback]4901[/snapback][/center]
Hi noah :) how are we today?
[/b]
Meh, sitting infront of two broken computers with a headache and no will to fix them, you?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Dec 6 2005, 12:49 AM) [snapback]4904[/snapback][/center]
Meh, sitting infront of two broken computers with a headache and no will to fix them, you?
[/b]

Fix the computers or your headache? i'm sure i could help with one of them ;)

anyway doing great :p oh, my head and tummy doesn't hate me no more..... Atleast not as much as yesterday :)

This might be the right place to post this "Top 5 over smilies on Wanderhomies.com"

#1 :blink:

#2 :p

#3 :huh:

#4 :blink: (it just to awesome, had to put it in again)

#5 ;)

Rankin Do you want them screen shots of theed sent to you ROFL......
Just kidding man huggles....

I will take over cnet once again well NOT i am having to much fun playing WOW... this game kicks ASS.... come play WOW everyone and have some real fun.......

BTW I played for over 20 hours this week end.. and NOT 1 game crash NOT 1 bug. NOT one bad thing.

If you like PVP this game is for you 10000% the PVP KICKS ASS

OPPPS did I get off topic sorry

pulls pants down and moons everyone and runs away laughing while doing this all AFK...

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 6 2005, 01:02 AM) [snapback]4911[/snapback][/center]
Rankin Do you want them screen shots of theed sent to you ROFL......
Just kidding man huggles....

I will take over cnet once again well NOT i am having to much fun playing WOW... this game kicks ASS.... come play WOW everyone and have some real fun.......

BTW I played for over 20 hours this week end.. and NOT 1 game crash NOT 1 bug. NOT one bad thing.

If you like PVP this game is for you 10000% the PVP KICKS ASS

OPPPS did I get off topic sorry

pulls pants down and moons everyone and runs away laughing while doing this all AFK...

DrewPA
[/b]

No more AFKness in my Thread DrewPa :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 5 2005, 08:42 AM) [snapback]4665[/snapback][/center]
leeloo time to play swg cause thats what all the cool kids do :eek:
i must get my post count up later!
[/b]
its only cool to cancle.
sorry, i find these forums more fun then the NGE

I CAN NOT AFK IN WOW FUCK FUCK FUCK ROFL... I have to play ROFL..

I wanted to make a looping marco spaming every 1 min at the auction house but in wow you can not loop marco's GOD DAM IT

the game still rocks

DrewPA

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Dec 6 2005, 01:21 AM) [snapback]4925[/snapback][/center]
I CAN NOT AFK IN WOW FUCK FUCK FUCK ROFL... I have to play ROFL..

I wanted to make a looping marco spaming every 1 min at the auction house but in wow you can not loop marco's GOD DAM IT

the game still rocks

DrewPA
[/b]

you can stick a paper in your keyboard so it's stuck and you keep running circles, will do so you don't go afk because of the constant keyboard input :p

Though people tend to report people doing it, and they usually just get kicked by a GM ;)

Bump *snicker* :p

Just realised that if i keep up this pace i'll beat my 2 year posting record in SWG within 2 days :eek:

Oh in x-fire.....language options, there is a language named "1337" it's hillarious, but i don't really understand what my xfire is trying to tell me :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 6 2005, 02:08 AM) [snapback]4964[/snapback][/center]
What was your posting record? I'm curious cuz I was a nut on WH.
[/b]

*grin* like around 120ish

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 5 2005, 11:09 AM) [snapback]4967[/snapback][/center]
*grin* like around 120ish
[/b]

Ahh...

I went nutts somedays. I got to over 5k in 5 months. I've been playing forever just never visited forums. I'm happy i did though - these guys are awesome.

Back