is Eddie geurero really dead?

Isildur

i dont think he is really dead because WWE seems to be intent on adding "eddie geurero mockery" into as many storylines as they can and i cant see vince wanting to do this cos eddie was a legend, having said that i cant see vince manipulating the feelings of the millions of fans like that.

/discuss

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Feb 15 2006, 04:31 AM) [snapback]45589[/snapback][/center]
i dont think he is really dead because WWE seems to be intent on adding "eddie geurero mockery" into as many storylines as they can and i cant see vince wanting to do this cos eddie was a legend, having said that i cant see vince manipulating the feelings of the millions of fans like that.

/discuss
[/b]

Vince McMahon is very much like Don King...will do anything, repeat ANYTHING to make himself as successful at promoting his wares as possible.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Feb 15 2006, 04:31 AM) [snapback]45589[/snapback][/center]

/discuss
[/b]
yes he is really dead, it was in all the newspapers around here cause he died in a hotel room in Minneapolis, so it was pretty big news up here.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Feb 14 2006, 04:47 PM) [snapback]45694[/snapback][/center]
yes he is really dead, it was in all the newspapers around here cause he died in a hotel room in Minneapolis, so it was pretty big news up here.
[/b]

Oh my fucking *edit*

Wow. How did he die?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 15 2006, 10:42 AM) [snapback]45747[/snapback][/center]
Oh my fucking *edit*

Wow. How did he die?
[/b]

He died back in November. A heat condition (either failure or a heart attack)

FYI, if anyone is intested, here's a list of all the wrestlers who have died in the last 10 years that I can think of:

Louie Spicolli
Brian Pillman
Yokozuna
Rick Rude
Miss Elizabeth
Owen Hart
Big Bossman
British Bulldog
Hercules
Junkyard Dog
Road Warrior Hawk (cool guy, went to my mom's bank and was very friendly)
Eddie Guerrero

That's all i can think of right now, I know I'm missing about 5 more

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Feb 15 2006, 01:44 PM) [snapback]45804[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

Really, I thought he O/Ded in a hotel room.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 15 2006, 01:51 PM) [snapback]45806[/snapback][/center]
Really, I thought he O/Ded in a hotel room.
[/b]

sorry I meant to say heart, not heat

The autopsy showed that he had no drugs in his system. The theory is that prior drug abuse is the reason he passed away and led him to heart failure.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Feb 15 2006, 01:56 PM) [snapback]45808[/snapback][/center]
sorry I meant to say heart, not heat

The autopsy showed that he had no drugs in his system. The theory is that prior drug abuse is the reason he passed away and led him to heart failure.
[/b]

Ah, makes sense. Haven't watched wrestling in YEARS, but man, I remember what those poor guys used to put themselves through. That rat bastard McMahon is nothing but a white version of Don King and should be in jail.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 14 2006, 10:59 PM) [snapback]45809[/snapback][/center]
Ah, makes sense. Haven't watched wrestling in YEARS, but man, I remember what those poor guys used to put themselves through. That rat bastard McMahon is nothing but a white version of Don King and should be in jail.
[/b]

QFE. He's also now the main dude on RAW. I haven't had the heart to watch in about a year now. I used to watch it every week twice a week.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 15 2006, 02:01 PM) [snapback]45811[/snapback][/center]
QFE. He's also now the main dude on RAW. I haven't had the heart to watch in about a year now. I used to watch it every week twice a week.
[/b]

/whisper I am almost ready for the next phase of post padding. :shifty:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 14 2006, 11:02 PM) [snapback]45815[/snapback][/center]
/whisper I am almost ready for the next phase of post padding. :shifty:
[/b]

/lol

By the way. I told Voren this and he looked at me like I had three heads.
Tiv: You knew this?
Voren: I told you this like months ago.
Tiv: oops...yeah. Sorry.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Feb 14 2006, 10:44 PM) [snapback]45804[/snapback][/center]

FYI, if anyone is intested, here's a list of all the wrestlers who have died in the last 10 years that I can think of:

Louie Spicolli
Brian Pillman
Yokozuna
Rick Rude
Miss Elizabeth
Owen Hart
Big Bossman
British Bulldog
Hercules
Junkyard Dog
Road Warrior Hawk (cool guy, went to my mom's bank and was very friendly)
Eddie Guerrero
That's all i can think of right now, I know I'm missing about 5 more
[/b]

Theres actually tons more, just a few more I can think of off the top of my head:

Rocco Rock (from Public Enemy)
Crash Holly (real name Michael Lockwood)
Curt Henning
Road Warrior Hawk (Michael Hegstrand)
Chris Candido

The mortality rate of these wrestlers is staggering, most die well before their time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 16 2006, 02:13 AM) [snapback]46018[/snapback][/center]
/lol

By the way. I told Voren this and he looked at me like I had three heads.
Tiv: You knew this?
Voren: I told you this like months ago.
Tiv: oops...yeah. Sorry.
[/b]
natrual

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 15 2006, 01:59 PM) [snapback]45809[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

He had problems with hard drugs, not steroids if that is what you are thinking.

Also, the federal government tried to put McMahon in jail back in '94 for distribution of steroids but he was acquitted of all charges.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 15 2006, 02:01 PM) [snapback]45811[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Shawn Michaels + Ric Flair >everyone else on Raw

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Micky Bulvaar @ Feb 16 2006, 02:22 AM) [snapback]46022[/snapback][/center]
Theres actually tons more, just a few more I can think of off the top of my head:

Rocco Rock (from Public Enemy)
Crash Holly (real name Michael Lockwood)
Curt Henning
Road Warrior Hawk (Michael Hegstrand)
Chris Candido

The mortality rate of these wrestlers is staggering, most die well before their time.
[/b]

wow, didn't know Rocco Rock died.

I want to slap myself for forgetting about Mr. Perfect

No wonder i haven't seen British Bulldog lately.

Not that i watch wrestling, but i saw an episode of RAW a few months back just cause nothing else was on TV, and i didn't hear his name mentioned at all

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Feb 16 2006, 07:32 AM) [snapback]46229[/snapback][/center]
He had problems with hard drugs, not steroids if that is what you are thinking.

Also, the federal government tried to put McMahon in jail back in '94 for distribution of steroids but he was acquitted of all charges.

[/b]

Yeah, I think it was Cocaine that got him the first heart attack.

As for Mr. McMahon...yeah, they couldn't get him on that charge, but he should be sent to a federal prision regardless. Man is a leech upon society.

On a side note,
Bret Hart is being inducted into the Hall of Fame....

It will be nice to see the Hitman up there, and I got his DVD for christmas and it is the 2nd best wrestling DVD out there (behind The Ultimate Ric Flair DVD)

p.s. There is going to be another Ultimate Ric Flair DVD coming out and Also one of Hulk Hogan later this year.

I miss the nWo days. I always preferred WCW over WWF. i used to watch wrestling when it was a fad back in 8th grade

WOO HOO!

Less than 100 posts till I graduate completely through the forum ranking system!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 16 2006, 07:39 AM) [snapback]46250[/snapback][/center]
I miss the nWo days. I always preferred WCW over WWF. i used to watch wrestling when it was a fad back in 8th grade
[/b]

Lol, those were the days.

I was always a WWF guy, but my friends down the street were hardcore WCW.

in the end, I wish WCW was still around though because they always brought out the best of each other.

Back