I thought sick babies

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 22 2006, 11:14 AM) [snapback]48561[/snapback][/center]
pick up a car, crash car, wait for daddy to buy a new car
[/b]
nope. not this daddy more like- pick up car, crash car, walk or bus your ass everywhere untill you finished paying daddy's insurance raise off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 21 2006, 08:01 AM) [snapback]48250[/snapback][/center]
P.S. Wook Child is cuter than baby shaggz. ;)
[/b]
lol, Fluffy its a fact that every child is cuter then every other child in the parent's eyes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Feb 23 2006, 01:19 AM) [snapback]48739[/snapback][/center]
lol, Fluffy its a fact that every child is cuter then every other child in the parent's eyes.
[/b]

Yep, very true...especially mine ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Feb 23 2006, 02:16 AM) [snapback]48773[/snapback][/center]
rofl. she is a cutie ill admit that
[/b]

Ah, you found the pic I put up of her, was gonna throw up another one...we need to have a cutest baby poll or something.

Unfornutely, Wook Child has already figured out that her cuteness is a potential weapon. She is going to be a handful very soon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 22 2006, 12:13 PM) [snapback]48797[/snapback][/center]
Ah, you found the pic I put up of her, was gonna throw up another one...we need to have a cutest baby poll or something.
Unfornutely, Wook Child has already figured out that her cuteness is a potential weapon. She is going to be a handful very soon.
[/b]

I can't wait till she gets to like 13-14....Fluffy is going to be shedding from the stress.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 23 2006, 03:36 AM) [snapback]48815[/snapback][/center]
I can't wait till she gets to like 13-14....Fluffy is going to be in prison for beating the shit out of the local 13-14 year old boys.
[/b]

Fixed for accuracy.

And I'll be checking up on all those newspaper adds and finally be able to track you down. /cackle

/looks for Fluffy in all MA papers.

Oh did I tell you my husband finally met you face to face?

I cant wait to clean my guns in front of my daughters boyfriends :p lmao ive learned sooo mutch from my old man & little sister :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 23 2006, 03:57 AM) [snapback]48824[/snapback][/center]
And I'll be checking up on all those newspaper adds and finally be able to track you down. /cackle

/looks for Fluffy in all MA papers.

Oh did I tell you my husband finally met you face to face?
[/b]

Eh?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 22 2006, 03:29 PM) [snapback]48900[/snapback][/center]

Been waiting for you to see that. LOL.

He was making a delivery and out rushed a puppy. Owner: "Come back here Fluffy!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 23 2006, 06:31 AM) [snapback]48901[/snapback][/center]
Been waiting for you to see that. LOL.

He was making a delivery and out rushed a puppy. Owner: "Come back here Fluffy!"
[/b]

That is what we wanted to name our Rotweiller.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 22 2006, 03:42 PM) [snapback]48912[/snapback][/center]
That is what we wanted to name our Rotweiller.
[/b]

So when is puppy coming home?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 23 2006, 06:51 AM) [snapback]48922[/snapback][/center]
So when is puppy coming home?
[/b]

That puppy came and went, she was pre-WC.

No puppy talk till we can get a home big enough for the doggy we want.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 23 2006, 06:53 AM) [snapback]48924[/snapback][/center]
That puppy came and went, she was pre-WC.

No puppy talk till we can get a home big enough for the doggy we want.
[/b]
oh, and dont forget that puppys may be cute, but dogs suck.
get a cat.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Feb 23 2006, 06:55 AM) [snapback]48927[/snapback][/center]
oh, and dont forget that puppys may be cute, but dogs suck.
get a cat.
[/b]

We already got a cat...I think Wook Wife is going to practice surgery on it soon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 22 2006, 03:56 PM) [snapback]48928[/snapback][/center]
We already got a cat...I think Wook Wife is going to practice surgery on it soon.
[/b]

I have a cat she can practice on. It's loud. Maybe you could do something to its voice box. Maybe whenever it opens its trap it plays Norah Jones or something.

Back