I thought sick babies

Shaggz1297

Does this look like a sick girl to you?? lol, seriously she has a bad chest cold.
the doctor and nurses kept commenting on how happy she was

100_1277.jpg

If you want her to start crying, just put her in the same room with Timi for 5 minutes

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 21 2006, 06:07 AM) [snapback]48220[/snapback][/center]
If you want her to start crying, just put her in the same room with Timi for 5 minutes
[/b]
nah i dont WANT her to start crying. its just i thought sick babies werent suppose to be happy and playful

shes drooling as much as el-d though...which is pretty sick

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 21 2006, 06:32 AM) [snapback]48228[/snapback][/center]
shes drooling as much as el-d though...which is pretty sick
[/b]
lol, nah that part is called teething. she drools 24/7 now

some babies are different some get crabby others carry on like nothing is wrong. it wierd but i wouldn't worry.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Feb 21 2006, 06:53 AM) [snapback]48232[/snapback][/center]
some babies are different some get crabby others carry on like nothing is wrong. it wierd but i wouldn't worry.
[/b]
lol, i aint worried. shes like me, i dont let colds affect me too much. It makes me happy to have such a happy baby

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Feb 21 2006, 06:55 AM) [snapback]48233[/snapback][/center]
lol, i aint worried. shes like me, i dont let colds affect me too much. It makes me happy to have such a happy baby
[/b]

Yeah, mine is the same way. Kid had a slight case of pnemonia last week, the doctor took a blood sample and had her chest x-rayed and the kid didn't flinch or cry a bit. SHe is tougher than most adults I know.

P.S. Wook Child is cuter than baby shaggz. ;)

Kind of scary when you get a baby that doesnt act like they are sick. My four year old many a times I would take him into the dr and he would be like he has a ear infection..I am like wtf? lol He didnt even act sick.

has she spoken yet? i hope her first word is "noob" and is looking at you when she says it :p :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 21 2006, 09:14 AM) [snapback]48263[/snapback][/center]
has she spoken yet? i hope her first word is "noob" and is looking at you when she says it :p :blink:
[/b]
nah she hasnt spoken yet but shes getting close. and she's making "da" noises alot, so we think shes trying to say Damascus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Feb 20 2006, 06:15 PM) [snapback]48271[/snapback][/center]
nah she hasnt spoken yet but shes getting close. and she's making "da" noises alot, so we think shes trying to say Damascus
[/b]
Who are you kidding?! She's trying to say "daaaaaaaaa Bears!" :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Feb 20 2006, 06:24 PM) [snapback]48273[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

qfe

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Feb 21 2006, 10:24 AM) [snapback]48273[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
i highly doubt that seeming how shes in a family where like 1% of us actually watch sports.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Feb 20 2006, 06:36 PM) [snapback]48283[/snapback][/center]
i highly doubt that seeming how shes in a family where like 1% of us actually watch sports.
[/b]
Didn't her pediatrician tell you? Sports fandom usually skips a generation or two, kinda like diabetes. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 22 2006, 12:15 AM) [snapback]48344[/snapback][/center]
Dude, your kid is drowning in toys. If she was on fire she would still be happy.
[/b]
lol, she has a new game. pick up toy, throw toy, wait for daddy to pick it up

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Feb 21 2006, 09:45 AM) [snapback]48354[/snapback][/center]
lol, she has a new game. pick up toy, throw toy, wait for daddy to pick it up
[/b]
She got your trained already.

Back