I see you looloo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 18 2005, 10:01 PM) [snapback]13846[/snapback][/center]
that still doesn't justify the reply "yup" :p
[/b]
I'll see you're Holy Grail quote and Raise you a Life of Brian:
Ex-leper: Spare a talent for an old ex-leper?

Brian: Did you say... "ex-leper"?

Ex-leper: That's right, sir. Sixteen years behind the bell, and proud of it, sir.

Brian: Well, what happened?

Ex-leper: I was cured, sir.

Brian: Cured?

Ex-leper: Yes, sir. A bloody miracle, sir. God bless you.

Brian: Who cured you?

Ex-leper: Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business. All of a sudden, up he comes. Cures me. One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by-your-leave! "You're cured, mate." Bloody do-gooder.

Brian: Well, why don't you go and tell him you want to be a leper again?

Ex-leper: Ah, yeah. I could do that, sir. Yeah. Yeah, I could do that, I suppose. What I was thinking was, I was going to ask him if he could make me a bit lame in one leg during the middle of the week. You know, something beggable, but not leprosy, which is a pain in the arse, to be blunt. Excuse my French, sir

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 18 2005, 10:09 PM) [snapback]13856[/snapback][/center]
Prove it <_<
[/b]

:unsure:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 10:09 PM) [snapback]13855[/snapback][/center]
I'll see you're Holy Grail quote and Raise you a Life of Brian:
Ex-leper: Spare a talent for an old ex-leper?

Brian: Did you say... "ex-leper"?

Ex-leper: That's right, sir. Sixteen years behind the bell, and proud of it, sir.

Brian: Well, what happened?

Ex-leper: I was cured, sir.

Brian: Cured?

Ex-leper: Yes, sir. A bloody miracle, sir. God bless you.

Brian: Who cured you?

Ex-leper: Jesus did, sir. I was hopping along, minding my own business. All of a sudden, up he comes. Cures me. One minute I'm a leper with a trade, next minute my livelihood's gone. Not so much as a by-your-leave! "You're cured, mate." Bloody do-gooder.

Brian: Well, why don't you go and tell him you want to be a leper again?

Ex-leper: Ah, yeah. I could do that, sir. Yeah. Yeah, I could do that, I suppose. What I was thinking was, I was going to ask him if he could make me a bit lame in one leg during the middle of the week. You know, something beggable, but not leprosy, which is a pain in the arse, to be blunt. Excuse my French, sir
[/b]

i havent seen life of brian in a long time

I'll see your Life of Brian quote and raise you with a The meaning of life quote :p

(atleast i find it pretty damn amusing :p)

Hospital Administrator: And what are you doing this morning?

Obstetrician: It's a birth.

Hospital Administrator: Ah. And what sort of thing is that?

Dr. Spenser: Well, that's where we take a new baby out of a lady's tummy.

Hospital Administrator: Wonderful what we can do nowdays.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 01:26 PM) [snapback]13866[/snapback][/center]
Ha, that is a hilarious scene and yet so disturbing at the same time.
[/b]

And could very well be true :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 10:35 PM) [snapback]13876[/snapback][/center]
I know, I was just thinking of the whole birth scene...
[/b]
try sleeping over night down the hall from the roo,ms where the women give birth. when its 2 am, your wondering just why the hell they aint drugged up yet

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 18 2005, 07:41 PM) [snapback]13746[/snapback][/center]
True :)

/poke Ispiobi

/tickle Zampy

/tickle Lil

/pillow Mertiliano (even if he doesn't read this it will still help me win)
[/b]
>.< You started it see!

Find that ferret yet? :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mertiliano @ Dec 20 2005, 03:43 PM) [snapback]14682[/snapback][/center]
>.< You started it see!

Find that ferret yet? :mellow:
[/b]

Did not!!

Ferret fer me? :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mertiliano @ Dec 20 2005, 03:48 PM) [snapback]14690[/snapback][/center]
Fer you! :eek: :unsure:
[/b]

No... Fer you! *cackle*

*puts up the full automatic pillow cannon and aims it at Mert* /pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow

:p :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 21 2005, 12:51 AM) [snapback]14695[/snapback][/center]
No... Fer you! *cackle*

*puts up the full automatic pillow cannon and aims it at Mert* /pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow;/pillow

:p :lol:
[/b]
/pillow;
/pillow;
/macro pillow;

hah! You'll run out long before I do!

/flee

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mertiliano @ Dec 20 2005, 03:58 PM) [snapback]14708[/snapback][/center]
/pillow;
/pillow;
/macro pillow;

hah! You'll run out long before I do!

/flee
[/b]

*puts on a direct feed from the pillow factory on the FAPC*

/tellpet (FAPC) follow mertiliano;
/rofl mertiliano

*wanders off to do better things*

and besides that i have my special pillow dodging CA's on so your puny pillows won't hurt me :p

Back