I see you looloo

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 16 2005, 06:40 PM) [snapback]13058[/snapback][/center]
she hasnt posted much as of late.....
[/b]

True :)

/poke Ispiobi

/tickle Zampy

/tickle Lil

/pillow Mertiliano (even if he doesn't read this it will still help me win)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 18 2005, 07:41 PM) [snapback]13746[/snapback][/center]
True :)

/poke Ispiobi

/tickle Zampy

/tickle Lil

/pillow Mertiliano (even if he doesn't read this it will still help me win)
[/b]
Just for you Leeloo :)
caerbann7ka.jpg

The rabbit at Caerbonnogh!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 11:46 AM) [snapback]13768[/snapback][/center]
Just for you Leeloo :)
caerbann7ka.jpg

The rabbit at Caerbonnogh!!!
[/b]

It is THE rabit!!

<3 Hammie ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 18 2005, 09:20 PM) [snapback]13794[/snapback][/center]
lol i got that movie behind DONT MAKE ME!
[/b]
Where did you get coconuts?! Coconuts are tropical this is a temperate zone!

Ok... you guys made me :p

Soldier: Who goes there?

King Arthur: It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!

Soldier: Pull the other one!

King Arthur: I am, and this is my trusty servant Patsy. We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master.

Soldier: What? Ridden on a horse?

King Arthur: Yes!

Soldier: You're using coconuts!

King Arthur: What?

Soldier: You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.

King Arthur: So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through...

Soldier: Where'd you get the coconuts?

King Arthur: We found them.

Soldier: Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!

King Arthur: What do you mean?

Soldier: Well, this is a temperate zone

King Arthur: The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?

Soldier: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

King Arthur: Not at all. They could be carried.

Soldier: What? A swallow carrying a coconut?

King Arthur: It could grip it by the husk!

Soldier: It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

King Arthur: Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?

Soldier: Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?

King Arthur: Please!

Soldier: Am I right?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 18 2005, 09:48 PM) [snapback]13826[/snapback][/center]
Ok... you guys made me :p

Soldier: Who goes there?

King Arthur: It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!

Soldier: Pull the other one!

King Arthur: I am, and this is my trusty servant Patsy. We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master.

Soldier: What? Ridden on a horse?

King Arthur: Yes!

Soldier: You're using coconuts!

King Arthur: What?

Soldier: You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.

King Arthur: So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through...

Soldier: Where'd you get the coconuts?

King Arthur: We found them.

Soldier: Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!

King Arthur: What do you mean?

Soldier: Well, this is a temperate zone

King Arthur: The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?

Soldier: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?

King Arthur: Not at all. They could be carried.

Soldier: What? A swallow carrying a coconut?

King Arthur: It could grip it by the husk!

Soldier: It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.

King Arthur: Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?

Soldier: Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?

King Arthur: Please!

Soldier: Am I right?
[/b]

NICE :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 18 2005, 12:51 PM) [snapback]13828[/snapback][/center]
NICE :)
[/b]

I LOVE that movie :)

Must have seen it like 15+ times so far, more to come. Same with "The Meaning of Life"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 18 2005, 09:54 PM) [snapback]13832[/snapback][/center]
I LOVE that movie :)

Must have seen it like 15+ times so far, more to come. Same with "The Meaning of Life"
[/b]

yup :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 18 2005, 09:58 PM) [snapback]13840[/snapback][/center]
HOW on earth can you reply with a yup to that? lol :D
[/b]

the movie is kick ass to say the least :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 18 2005, 12:59 PM) [snapback]13843[/snapback][/center]
the movie is kick ass to say the least :)
[/b]

that still doesn't justify the reply "yup" :p

Back