Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ELEET

• AoW (second go around)

• TacD / TacO

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 01:50 PM) [snapback]13895[/snapback][/center]
Ha. The images are permenantly burned into your memory.
[/b]

I were affraid so....

Nothing else to do than to sue Muffin....oh well

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 18 2005, 02:08 PM) [snapback]13912[/snapback][/center]

aww...

see that mean, now i can't even sue you because you pull off a stunt like that <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 18 2005, 11:11 PM) [snapback]13917[/snapback][/center]
aww...

see that mean, now i can't even sue you because you pull off a stunt like that <_<
[/b]

:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 18 2005, 11:13 PM) [snapback]13921[/snapback][/center]
Oh yeah!
8x6koolaidmanbg2yh.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 18 2005, 05:59 PM) [snapback]13721[/snapback][/center]

lol. I thought it was TacD =). Googlefights are so much fun.

Oh and Hakan, Dury was in DoA. I never really saw Nuka on the actual "Nuka". So I don't see how I'm lying when Akieo posted a pic of Dury in DoA like a week ago.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isroc @ Dec 19 2005, 12:20 PM) [snapback]14082[/snapback][/center]
lol. I thought it was TacD =). Googlefights are so much fun.

Oh and Hakan, Dury was in DoA. I never really saw Nuka on the actual "Nuka". So I don't see how I'm lying when Akieo posted a pic of Dury in DoA like a week ago.
[/b]

Not during the war noob, and thats what u meant.

I voted DOA.

I still remember the first time they came back after the guildhall disbanded. I joined up with them and it wasn't a few hours later that the guildhall was placed everyone was in cnet owning it up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 19 2005, 01:46 PM) [snapback]14099[/snapback][/center]
Not during the war noob, and thats what u meant.
[/b]

Lol, like i'm going to remember every little detail. I just know dury was in our guild and he helped during the war.

Why is the best rebel guild on Wanderhome even up for question? Every other guild besides DOA was chok full of nonfactors. Especially whatever shitty muffin guild Hakan was in.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Forbac @ Dec 19 2005, 11:33 PM) [snapback]14481[/snapback][/center]
Especially whatever shitty muffin guild Hakan was in.
[/b]
Lol, Xira's still into that "muffin" talk huh?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Forbac @ Dec 20 2005, 02:33 PM) [snapback]14481[/snapback][/center]
Why is the best rebel guild on Wanderhome even up for question? Every other guild besides DOA was chok full of nonfactors. Especially whatever shitty muffin guild Hakan was in.
[/b]

QFE, I dont need to say more, DOA was the reason I went imperial as they r bunch of trash talking, exploiting fucktards who only fought for themselves using other rebel guilds. I am happy to be a part of nailing their coffins. Yeah they had some very good PvPers and even had some nice guys but the smell was so dense coming fm them it was unbearable.

Well isroc u were telling me to ask Nuka for guild removing thats why I corrected u. U guys couldnt fight a war. Well what u expect fm ppl who chose to exploit in a game. DOA means do w/e u can to win. Exploit, use bugs, lol Xira even subscribed to an online cheat site for SWG exploits.

I hope DoA comes to DnL, there will be no hiding there or guild removing. I will bury them to ground.

Really you should get rid of the TacD/Taco column and just leave Aow 1 and Aow 2. The Original TacD, and the "Soul Founders" were Hephaestos, Class Melee, Thoe Two which where the first 3 members. All of the other members were Ex-Aow Members. The ones that are simply now just Taco and were TacD after the base members left it for scrap are not pvpers and never will be! They were just rebels that could be kicked around and used as meat shields for the big dogs AoW whom took on the server twice and won. The only guild to do so *puts scally foot down* its down bitches and it ain't moving. The claws might come out just like Reek's wifes did when she found out she was being cheated on lol damn reek that is just some funny funny shit really. :lol:

Maybe i need to be aiming a little better next time..Pointing the flame* cannon at anybody:D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 20 2005, 03:38 AM) [snapback]14556[/snapback][/center]
I am happy to be a part of nailing their coffins.[/b]
Erm, you weren't a part of it. You started up AOW again and went to war against DOA and you got your ass raped. You then left the server again. Then DOA left a short time later.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Dec 20 2005, 06:54 PM) [snapback]14560[/snapback][/center]
Erm, you weren't a part of it. You started up AOW again and went to war against DOA and you got your ass raped. You then left the server again. Then DOA left a short time later.
[/b]

Ok I wasnt a part of it when I was in Elite, eh? I wasnt a part of it when they started to use guild remove when they warred us (Ofcourse since u r a piece of shit every tactic can be used against AoW) Reek u r a true idiot.

Back