Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ELEET

• AoW (second go around)

• TacD / TacO

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 18 2005, 10:43 AM) [snapback]13748[/snapback][/center]
are u saying the same thing against a mirror everyday? Like u ever saw the entrance of our bases.
[/b]

Don't recall him saying that he did :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 18 2005, 07:51 PM) [snapback]13752[/snapback][/center]
Don't recall him saying that he did :p
[/b]

lol exactly thats why its funny when he claims we dismantled the bases becoz we were afraid to lose them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Dec 18 2005, 11:13 AM) [snapback]13755[/snapback][/center]
lol exactly thats why its funny when he claims we dismantled the bases becoz we were afraid to lose them.
[/b]

Umm...

I think reek is talking about the time you took down the bases, just like Astrus did later on with SancT bases...

Not that there are any comparison though, you obviously had a valid point in doing so (perfect example that i don't want to get involved in flames by trying to please both parts on this :p)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 18 2005, 08:24 PM) [snapback]13760[/snapback][/center]
Umm...

I think reek is talking about the time you took down the bases, just like Astrus did later on with SancT bases...

Not that there are any comparison though, you obviously had a valid point in doing so (perfect example that i don't want to get involved in flames by trying to please both parts on this :p)
[/b]

flamage ! :rolleyes:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 18 2005, 01:06 PM) [snapback]13852[/snapback][/center]
el-diablos in his hawt pants ?
[/b]

That could be, but then it wouldn't be leading to me at all.....

Thank you, now I have to get help to remove the images <_<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 18 2005, 10:09 PM) [snapback]13854[/snapback][/center]
That could be, but then it wouldn't be leading to me at all.....

Thank you, now I have to get help to remove the images <_<
[/b]

:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Dec 18 2005, 01:10 PM) [snapback]13859[/snapback][/center]
:lol:
[/b]

Not even funny, well umm maybe a little bit.

Still your fault though ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 18 2005, 10:22 PM) [snapback]13864[/snapback][/center]
Not even funny, well umm maybe a little bit.

Still your fault though ;)
[/b]
El-D in hawt pants = no dice.
Leeloo in hawt pants would be a much much better image.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Dec 18 2005, 01:40 PM) [snapback]13882[/snapback][/center]
El-D in hawt pants = no dice.
Leeloo in hawt pants would be a much much better image.
[/b]

That like me forgetting that image (wich muffin the meanie is responsible of) will never happen :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Leeloo @ Dec 18 2005, 10:46 PM) [snapback]13890[/snapback][/center]
That like me forgetting that image (wich muffin the meanie is responsible of) will never happen :p
[/b]
Ha. The images are permenantly burned into your memory.

Back