Zana, your sig...

eniac325ix

Granted I'm very sleepy atm but while going through some posts with my eyes half open I noticed something that made me take a second look. If you forget that's a lekku, the twi'lek in your sig appears as if she's pulling her strap down to expose a breast with her left hand. You might have to squint your eyes to see what I saw. lol

...If no one else saw/sees this then I guess I'm just a little too perverted. hehe

I am shocked and appalled that you would even THINK that!
faphf6.gif

I think I only noticed it appeared this way was becuase I had my monitor brightness turned way down because I had the lights off in my room. Now that I'm at work, it's not as noticable.

Think of the lekku not being there and instead that just her skin, The outline of the lekku looked the her top strap which would be pulled down by the tip of her left hand.

I had to laugh when I took a second look and saw it wasn't really like that, just how it appeared from a very quick glance. :)

I think I only noticed it appeared this way was becuase I had my monitor brightness turned way down because I had the lights off in my room. Now that I'm at work, it's not as noticable.

Think of the lekku not being there and instead that just her skin, The outline of the lekku looked the her top strap which would be pulled down by the tip of her left hand.

I had to laugh when I took a second look and saw it wasn't really like that, just how it appeared from a very quick glance. :)
A lot of things can look weird and differnet when you glance at them quickly...believe me, I know...saw a dinosaur ones lol
^_^

Last edited:
lol on my desktop the screen is darker so it always looks like she is flashing someone, she looks normal on my laptop. Zanax show your boobies and she might show hers

lol on my desktop the screen is darker so it always looks like she is flashing someone, she looks normal on my laptop. Zanax show your boobies and she might show hers
I'll keep mine tucked in and safe ;)
Not that I see it as something real special, to see someone's boobs...
It's legal to be topless on the beach here, tho that doesn't happen often no more on my part :blink: Oh, and in the sauna with close friends and family of course (It's considered rather natural and nothing strange at all) ;)

Last edited:
I'll keep mine tucked in and safe ;)
Not that I see it as something real special, to see someone's boobs...
It's legal to be topless on the beach here, tho that doesn't happen often no more on my part :blink: Oh, and in the sauna with close friends and family of course (It's considered rather natural and nothing strange at all) ;)

upon certain beliefs, we are all just brothers and sisters anyway, show away!:eek:

Back