you people

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 26 2006, 01:53 AM) [snapback]34638[/snapback][/center]
Sorry. I'm trying to moderate on WH forums. LOL
[/b]

Oh really....

/runs off to WH forums real fast.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Jan 25 2006, 11:03 AM) [snapback]34649[/snapback][/center]
how hard can it be to mod all 5 people that are left in game?
[/b]

Sweetie a bit more than that.

And by moderate I don't mean like forum mod. I mean like moderate between imp and rebel.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 25 2006, 05:05 PM) [snapback]34650[/snapback][/center]
Sweetie a bit more than that.

And by moderate I don't mean like forum mod. I mean like moderate between imp and rebel.
[/b]

good god woman, why???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 25 2006, 11:05 AM) [snapback]34651[/snapback][/center]
good god woman, why???
[/b]

Because I'm tired of the whining. Most of us are adults and can act like it.

ok so it is 10 peeps and if they are adults and are acting like kids bah...

we need the drewpa show back rofl...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DrewPA @ Jan 25 2006, 11:12 AM) [snapback]34657[/snapback][/center]
ok so it is 10 peeps and if they are adults and are acting like kids bah...

we need the drewpa show back rofl...
[/b]

Today there are about 10 people on the forums actively posting. That's a lot better than 2 months ago when I was starving for people to talk to.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 26 2006, 02:17 AM) [snapback]34660[/snapback][/center]
Today there are about 10 people on the forums actively posting. That's a lot better than 2 months ago when I was starving for people to talk to.
[/b]

Yeah, but as someone so elliquently put it, the people left are like the third stringers in the community :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 25 2006, 11:19 AM) [snapback]34661[/snapback][/center]
Yeah, but as someone so elliquently put it, the people left are like the third stringers in the community :)
[/b]

All of them huh? ouch.

I know not all of them. I'm sorry that was low of me. At first that was true. But a lot of people are stepping up that are amazing people. Also most of IIA has returned.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 25 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]34663[/snapback][/center]
All of them huh? ouch.
I know not all of them. I'm sorry that was low of me. At first that was true. But a lot of people are stepping up that are amazing people. Also most of IIA has returned.
[/b]

thus proving smed and tores right....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 26 2006, 02:35 AM) [snapback]34666[/snapback][/center]
thus proving smed and tores right....
[/b]

Yep. unfortunetly people will go back to the game because it is star wars, only reinforcing SOE's idea about changing games like that. Doing nothing but setting a bad example to other MMORPG makers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 26 2006, 02:26 AM) [snapback]34663[/snapback][/center]
All of them huh? ouch.
[/b]

Exhibit A:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 26 2006, 03:37 AM) [snapback]34698[/snapback][/center]
And we kicked maz out of RGU for a reason.
[/b]

Yes but that thread is filled to the brim with the so-called '2nd-stringers'

Bah, everyone who wants to lable me as "returner" can go fuck themselves. I openly said on my last post before my account closed that i was gonna buy a game card and continue playing. Just cause i disappeared for 2 months cause i had something a tad bit more important to do than play a game, such as WORK and SCHOOL full time on both, doesn't make me a "omg i hate ten nge hence i'm leaving but i'm now coming back" moron

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 25 2006, 12:39 PM) [snapback]34701[/snapback][/center]
Bah, everyone who wants to lable me as "returner" can go fuck themselves. I openly said on my last post before my account closed that i was gonna buy a game card and continue playing. Just cause i disappeared for 2 months cause i had something a tad bit more important to do than play a game, such as WORK and SCHOOL full time on both, doesn't make me a "omg i hate ten nge hence i'm leaving but i'm now coming back" moron
[/b]

Um. I don't think I was talking about you hon.

Back