You know you drank to much when.....

Dezle

You wake up in a bar and bouncers are dragging you out of the bathroom with your shirt missing wallet, and cellphone. Than dont remember how all that happen. Anyone seen my wallet or cellphone?

yeah when i know im going to get hammered i leave my cellphone and wallet in the car and just go in with my id and cash

You feel like chewing your arm off to get away...... <_<

ummm i think they call it coyote ugly

When you're staggering to the bathroom dribbling sick onto dancers shoes. :eek:
Then you proceed to fill the sink for the 2nd time. Then the dancer you got sick on comes in and starts ranting at you! :excl:
Bouncers kick him out of the club and you get smuggled out of the back door because he's out the front waiting to kick the shit out of you! :wacko: :blink:
Still you only get one 30th party. ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jan 17 2006, 05:06 AM) [snapback]28826[/snapback][/center]
When you're staggering to the bathroom dribbling sick onto dancers shoes. :eek:
Then you proceed to fill the sink for the 2nd time. Then the dancer you got sick on comes in and starts ranting at you! :excl:
Bouncers kick him out of the club and you get smuggled out of the back door because he's out the front waiting to kick the shit out of you! :wacko: :blink:
Still you only get one 30th party. ^_^
[/b]

This explains everything :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 17 2006, 05:17 AM) [snapback]28839[/snapback][/center]
I have never gone to the point of no return :p
[/b]

You are not missing much believe me. Though I onl say that now that i am older and much wiser....well older really :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Jan 16 2006, 11:18 AM) [snapback]28841[/snapback][/center]
You are not missing much believe me. Though I onl say that now that i am older and much wiser....well older really :p
[/b]
Never seen the point to. When the taste is gone, there is no point to continue to drink. So I usually stop there. :mellow:

Back