You ever fall asleep and not realize it?

Curse

Bored to death... maybe...
Ok so yeah my router was overheated and wouldnt work so I unplugged and sat on my couch. Like 2 mins laters BAM!!! sleep world! I wake up like 2 hours later and I'm like shit when did I lay down lol!

we used to sleep standing up in the marines ROFL...
was great untill you fell over face first...

DrewPA

I used to fall asleep in college. Man I miss that. I'd sit up, put my hand on my chin and pull my hair as much over my face as I could. It'd get bad though when the profs would wake me up after class was over.

i once fell asleep *cough passed out* after a long night talking to my wife (fiance then). I was sitting one the couch with my buddy and talking on my phone, next thing im waking up slumped over in a puddle of drool and a phone. well i got to my room theres my buddy passed out in my bed, since i slept on my couch, which was where he was gonna sleep, he figured hed just go to sleep lol. i must have been worse then i thought cause my phone sat there on until the batterie died lol

oh yeah that reminds me lol

This one time in english class my stupid teacher (she looks like a pig seriously lol) was going through shit loads of MCAS work and it got sooooo boring that I fell asleep and my head was hanging down so I looked awkward. My friend across from me tried to wake me up and I could hear EVERYTHING happenin' around me but I couldn't wake up it was an odd experience funny as hell though and the dumb bitch didn't realize I was asleep :)

Back in high school I fell asleep in my english class with my head on my table. Funny thing was I had a dream that my head was on the table and my head slipped off. I litterally shot up and slammed my hands on the table as to brace my self from falling and everyone in class looked at me and I just looked at the teacher and said, "Good to go!"

In math class, sometimes I slept with my eyes open. Seemed as if i was paying attention. It was very weird. It happened just a couple of times, when I was very tired. :blink:

I used to fall asleep all night during final crit week in art school bad thing was ti wa s like passing out ina mad scinetist lab as i was a model making student... torches drill presses tubs of acid scalpelsand saws all around me. Miracle i only got cut 4 or 5 times lol. But my ex girlfriend wa s soldering a ring once and it was hollow ( not a good thing) dozed off and bam exploded sending shrapnel everywhere.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 13 2005, 08:13 AM) [snapback]9862[/snapback][/center]
In math class, sometimes I slept with my eyes open. Seemed as if i was paying attention. It was very weird. It happened just a couple of times, when I was very tired. :blink:
[/b]

me and my youngest son both sleep with our eyes wide open ..scares the shit out of folks lol

once i woke up in the shower ..like as in in the middle of taking a shower ..then i had to try and figure out if it was really time for me to be in there or if i had wandered in there for some unknown reason at 2am

i've fallen asleep in every class i've ever taken.
most notable of these:
history in high school, the teacher took a liking to kicking my shins to wake me up
history in college. my buddy and i took to punching each other in the arms to keep each other awake
speech. i'd doze off, dream i was falling, and jolt up. one time it popped my neck
i also fell asleep during my physics final on saturday

I fell asleep during a Latin final in highschool.

I'd fallen asleep during classes before, for maybe 10 minutes tops, but that was just nuts.

Back