YEAH! New avatar baby!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 11 2006, 11:06 AM) [snapback]105109[/snapback][/center]
all I can say is our tastes vary greatly and going to see this film will be pretty impossible because A: It probably won't come here any way and B: when it does it won't be in english-
[/b]

That might actually make the film EVEN better!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 11 2006, 11:26 AM) [snapback]105120[/snapback][/center]
uh maybe...

what's the Italian word for snake???
[/b]

el snako

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Aug 11 2006, 10:46 AM) [snapback]105090[/snapback][/center]
NOOOO you can't download this, you gotta go see it and support it! See movies have gotten political for me. Big budget movies with actors I can't stand or directors I can't stand I won't see. Things to not support and things to support....

Not support and hope they go broke and wither away...
Lindsy Lohan
Paris Hilton
Angelina Jolie
Bradd Pitt
Tom Cruise
Sean Penn
Susan Surandan
Ashton Kutcher
Oliver Stone
Jamie Foxx
And so on....

Support and give power to the underdog....
Snakes on a MotherF'in Plane!
The Rock
The Frat Pack (Own/Luke Wilson, Vince Vaughn, Will Farrell, Ben Stiller)
Broken Lizard
The big black dude that played Bear in Armeggedon and also played the innocent black dude in The Green Mile
Jason Statham
Jay and Silent Bob
And so on......
[/b]

could not agree more

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Aug 11 2006, 02:23 PM) [snapback]105315[/snapback][/center]
Stolen from one of my posts! :p
[/b]

Actually I got a bunch of these in an e-mail from my mom :p

I don't have my images on at work so I didn't see your post.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Aug 11 2006, 11:26 AM) [snapback]105316[/snapback][/center]
Actually I got a bunch of these in an e-mail from my mom :p

I don't have my images on at work so I didn't see your post.
[/b]
Hehe, did you get the one with the House Cat, Hip Hop Cat, Metal Cats, Stevie Wonder Cat, etc..

New avatar added :p

Guys we are getting off-topic here.

Somewhere out there, beyond the terrorists in England, above the fighting in the middle east, and away from the safety of our homes there are MOTHER F*CKIN SNAKES ON A MOTHER F*CKIN PLANE!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ Aug 11 2006, 12:08 PM) [snapback]105357[/snapback][/center]
Guys we are getting off-topic here.

Somewhere out there, beyond the terrorists in England, above the fighting in the middle east, and away from the safety of our homes there's a MOTHER F*CKIN SNAKE IN MY MOTHER F*CKIN PANTS!
[/b]
Fixed :D

snakesonaplanestripeshj4.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Aug 11 2006, 11:26 AM) [snapback]105120[/snapback][/center]
uh maybe...

what's the Italian word for snake???

[/b]

Ci sono serpenti del motherfuckin su un aereo del motherfuckin!

Back