Yay speed increase

oh shnapple, now i can stick around long enough for a page to load n not get bored and go to some pron site!!! go stav <3

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 9 2007, 11:34 AM) [snapback]138793[/snapback][/center]
stop getting the IIA site confused with wanderhomies
[/b]

did you uninstall the portal or..?

yes, and all the skins. gonna reinstall one by one to see which one changes site performance

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 9 2007, 12:03 PM) [snapback]138795[/snapback][/center]
yes, and all the skins. gonna reinstall one by one to see which one changes site performance
[/b]

Do we "have" to have the skins?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 9 2007, 08:57 PM) [snapback]138897[/snapback][/center]
Do we "have" to have the skins?
[/b]
Install one or two. No need for too many... How about making a poll about them and we vote for wickeder ones? ^_^

The only reason i put skins in was to give people the ability to have some individuality and customization to their blogs (and later on down the road, to customize their look and feel of the entire site)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 10 2007, 02:14 PM) [snapback]138969[/snapback][/center]
The only reason i put skins in was to give people the ability to have some individuality and customization to their blogs (and later on down the road, to customize their look and feel of the entire site)
[/b]
I was just saying just if is going to affect performance. :(

eee yeah i noticed too - haven't been around because work has been knocking me over sideways. We finally hired someone, but she's a replacement and will take some time to train. until then - back to work!

Back