would it be gay to have sex/make out with your clone?

cm_swg

DAMNIT I CANT EVEN MAKE A FUCKING POLL SHIT SHIT DAMNIT ASSCUNT SHITEATING FUCKTWAT! FUCK THIS TOPIC DELETE DELETE DELETE FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!

Another interesting one...is would you have sex with a clone of yourself where all they did was change the sex gene. So if you are male they change the gene to XX. I guess it's not a true clone, but close enough.

i wonder what i would look like then, cause my dad said mom had huge boobies before the surgery

wow that makes me sound really young

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jun 22 2006, 02:31 PM) [snapback]88988[/snapback][/center]
i wonder what i would look like then, cause my dad said mom had huge boobies before the surgery

wow that makes me sound really young
[/b]
Yeah, but if you used another phrasing it might make you sound a little perverse. I for one would rather sound like a kid :p

I'm pretty sure it would, considering that your clone is still the same sex as you, which would be male on male, or female on female.. so... :eek:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Jun 27 2006, 04:34 AM) [snapback]89883[/snapback][/center]
Yes technically it makes you gay. Don't sleep with your clone Chuyen :p
[/b]
yes, it would, because my clone would have a "cloned bone", if you know what i mean.

Back