Would I make an angry drunk

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darein

Retired SWG Bounty Hunter
Yes my friend constantly says I would make an angry drunk.

I've never gotten drunk before, because I don't drink, what do you think?

:ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Feb 14 2006, 10:48 AM) [snapback]45398[/snapback][/center]
Yes my friend constantly says I would make an angry drunk.

I've never gotten drunk before, because I don't drink, what do you think?
:ph34r:
[/b]

I don't know you. I cannot answer this question. But if you don't drink, why does it matter about the what if?

Just an idea that popped in my head.

I thought it was weird that my friend would say that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Feb 15 2006, 08:13 AM) [snapback]45835[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

well it is a big assumption to make.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Feb 15 2006, 05:13 PM) [snapback]45835[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
My best bud since I was a little kid is very "I hate humans", "I want to kill that asshole", etc. type of person sober but when he gets drunk he's very mellow, talkative and hugs everyone. So your normal everyday act everyone puts on isn't always what happens when they're drunk.

I'm a bad example because I'm pretty mellow normally, it takes quite a bit to piss me off and when I'm drunk I'm me but clumsy and I'm assuming a little bit louder.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 17 2006, 11:15 PM) [snapback]47282[/snapback][/center]
I also believe you would be a gay drunk too.
[/b]

Are you offering him a drink?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dEVIANT @ Feb 18 2006, 01:08 AM) [snapback]47362[/snapback][/center]
...and the plot unfolds...
[/b]

/worships avatar

When I'm drunk - I'm more talkative, but on more interesting subjects. I also tend to hug people, talk to police officers by yelling at them and waving my hands at them, write on myself, and try to make friends with everyone.

It's really a scary picture.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 15 2006, 09:00 PM) [snapback]46409[/snapback][/center]
My best bud since I was a little kid is very "I hate humans", "I want to kill that asshole", etc. type of person sober but when he gets drunk he's very mellow, talkative and hugs everyone. So your normal everyday act everyone puts on isn't always what happens when they're drunk.

I'm a bad example because I'm pretty mellow normally, it takes quite a bit to piss me off and when I'm drunk I'm me but clumsy and I'm assuming a little bit louder.
[/b]

I have seen you very drunk before.. and you put it so eloquently be stating "yeah, but I'm a functional drunk"...
you couldnt type, but you could still fight.. hehe...
and everyone knows I am a damned ole drunk too.. but I can still fight..
it amazes me at times as to where I wake up when I log into the game.. then I remember and scroll the chat logs to see if anyone is mad at me from last nite.. gawd I gotta love the chat logs..
btw.. I seen ares a couple of times.. be good to see you ingame too..

Back