Worst forum mod in SWG history?

I went with virrago... both Jeassa and Garva were decent to me even if garva did ban me for 24 hours once. LOL

I got through to their persons and we had a lot of heated debates in PM's.

I remember one thread getting deleted that I made and garva said something about "do you really think i thought the thread needed to be deleted? remember I have bosses too" lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Sep 21 2006, 03:27 PM) [snapback]119246[/snapback][/center]
I went with virrago... both Jeassa and Garva were decent to me even if garva did ban me for 24 hours once. LOL

I got through to their persons and we had a lot of heated debates in PM's.

I remember one thread getting deleted that I made and garva said something about "do you really think i thought the thread needed to be deleted? remember I have bosses too" lol
[/b]
Garva always ignored my PM's :angry:

I voted that I disliked Jeassa the most....but now that I remember, we were able to "get her on our side" during our flame wars more often then not, hence our lack of bannings in our heyday :D (speaking for Xira and my self)...Garva was more of a challenge...

Garva banned my sig for saying:

"We bugged warcry to prove that it was overpowered." -SWG Devs

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Sep 21 2006, 10:03 AM) [snapback]119051[/snapback][/center]
My vote is a tie between SWGMod001 and SWGMod002.

Like Epise said all the other mods may have been asses at times, but atleast they let you see that they were human. As one can tell from the names, these "people" never let you know they had a personality they just went around locking/deleting threads. Plus, the only times they let you know they weren't just a bot made to delete/lock threads they were dicks.
[/b]
The current rumor is that the SWGMod00x accounts are actually used by the yellow name senators, primarily for the reason of providing free overnight moderation coverage.

I voted GarVa because he/she/it banned me twice, one after the other. I stopped using the forums altogether after that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Oct 17 2006, 03:09 PM) [snapback]125967[/snapback][/center]
The current rumor is that the SWGMod00x accounts are actually used by the yellow name senators, primarily for the reason of providing free overnight moderation coverage.
[/b]
That makes sense then, because they wouldn't want people to get pissed off at their non SWGMod00X selves.

Back