Worst forum mod in SWG history?

G

I think my choice is pretty well documented, but who did you guys think was the worst?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Sep 20 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]118937[/snapback][/center]
I think my choice is pretty well documented, but who did you guys think was the worst?
[/b]
I go with SWGMOD001............I think this guy had some serious issues, and he was all over SOE's nutsack slobbering it up good. Anything, and I mean anything that he thought wasn't a glwing review of the NGE he deleted. He was banning forum accounts, deleting messages.......the works. It wasn't until another moderator stepped in and basically told him to lighten up a little that he stopped.

I can't believe I am the only one who voted (and obviously remembered) Jeassa. When that women got in a mood, you couldn't say "Hi" without shit getting moderated.

Heh, I just remembered the screenshot of Furry's (I think it was Furry) latest pet, the absolute ugliest baboon looking pet possible and it was named after that flipping mod. Fucking priceless.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Sep 21 2006, 07:45 AM) [snapback]118976[/snapback][/center]
I can't believe I am the only one who voted (and obviously remembered) Jeassa. When that women got in a mood, you couldn't say "Hi" without shit getting moderated.
Heh, I just remembered the screenshot of Furry's (I think it was Furry) latest pet, the absolute ugliest baboon looking pet possible and it was named after that flipping mod. Fucking priceless.
[/b]
No I remembered her but for the most part she could be sociable. That no name scrub SWGMOD001 was worse then Jeassa. Atleast she had a lot of good days mixed in with the bad.......this guy never had a good day.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Sep 21 2006, 08:45 AM) [snapback]118976[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :D
I remember that!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Sep 21 2006, 08:45 AM) [snapback]118976[/snapback][/center]

Heh, I just remembered the screenshot of Furry's (I think it was Furry) latest pet, the absolute ugliest baboon looking pet possible and it was named after that flipping mod. Fucking priceless. [/b]

I believe, she was actually a he.

[/b]
I never really had any run-ins with Jeassa.
I pretty much have to vote for Garva here; seeing as he was the one who banned me 3 times. He even suspended me one time for making a silly thread about which of Rodians or Mon-Cals was the sexier species. (Then as soon as I got back from suspension I made the infamous "Garva is a Rodian-hating racist" thread and got banned ^_^ ) That guy had no sense of humor at all.....

Virrago made a Monthly Wanderhome Event thread about 1 week after the NGE hit.

I was the 1st to respond, in exact font and color,

FAH Q

... I later got banned and it's been a year. Still banned. lolz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Sep 21 2006, 10:14 AM) [snapback]119012[/snapback][/center]
I believe, she was actually a he.
[/b]

Well, according to Jeasse, Jeasse was a "she", GarVa and Virrago are "he"s.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Digitalmessiah ATi @ Sep 21 2006, 10:22 AM) [snapback]119015[/snapback][/center]
Virrago made a Monthly Wanderhome Event thread about 1 week after the NGE hit.

I was the 1st to respond, in exact font and color,

FAH Q
... I later got banned and it's been a year. Still banned. lolz
[/b]

I actually remember that post, it was deleted quickly, but not before I got a good chuckle out of it.

My vote is a tie between SWGMod001 and SWGMod002.

Like Epise said all the other mods may have been asses at times, but atleast they let you see that they were human. As one can tell from the names, these "people" never let you know they had a personality they just went around locking/deleting threads. Plus, the only times they let you know they weren't just a bot made to delete/lock threads they were dicks.

One of the senators (i forget the name) is often on the stratics forums. He's said at least once before that swgmod002 is a decent person. I don't really know either way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Sep 22 2006, 03:05 AM) [snapback]119055[/snapback][/center]
One of the senators (i forget the name) is often on the stratics forums. He's said at least once before that swgmod002 is a decent person. I don't really know either way.
[/b]
No one knows either way, because they don't let us see their good/bad side. I don't think either of them make a post that isn't

"This thread has been locked for flaming/being off topic" or something of the sorts.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Sep 21 2006, 01:20 PM) [snapback]119070[/snapback][/center]
No one knows either way, because they don't let us see their good/bad side. I don't think either of them make a post that isn't

"This thread has been locked for flaming/being off topic" or something of the sorts.
[/b]

Ah, but that way they can remain impartial. I could easily see them being just players and not paid by SOE or something.

I'm not saying I agree, just saying what I see.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Sep 22 2006, 03:22 AM) [snapback]119073[/snapback][/center]
Ah, but that way they can remain impartial. I could easily see them being just players and not paid by SOE or something.

I'm not saying I agree, just saying what I see.
[/b]
I guess you make a good point, and we are describing the same thing. You just seem understanding about it and I think they are a prick for it :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pawe @ Sep 21 2006, 01:37 PM) [snapback]119100[/snapback][/center]
I guess you make a good point, and we are describing the same thing. You just seem understanding about it and I think they are a prick for it :D
[/b]

There's little in the world that sadly I'm not understanding about ;)

Nadias, that bitch banned every single one of my fourm handles and she deleted my massive auction. :\

Back