Why you haven't seen me lately

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Jun 28 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]90382[/snapback][/center]
I'm 1/3 into the police academy and I don't have time to play games anymore. I'm enjoying this career tremendously and the thrill of being on the road is going to be bigger than the thrill of games (or so i think)

I jut in every once in a while to read posts, but other than that I'm rarely on.

You all are great :) [/b]

You'll love it until you get your FTO. You'll never feel like a bigger piece of shit then when you are with him/her. Always remember, no matter how dumb the request is and you think a blind retarted monkey could a better job then your FTO....just do it and laugh about it later.

Dude, all i have to say is, take advise from Timi, he's the OCM "Original Canadian Mountie".... you can't fuck with those...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Esu @ Jun 28 2006, 01:53 PM) [snapback]90487[/snapback][/center]
Dude, all i have to say is, take advise from Timi, he's the OCM "Original Canadian Mountie".... you can't fuck with those... [/b]

Yes, a Canadian Mountie. <_<

Learn2Climb!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jun 29 2006, 04:00 AM) [snapback]90496[/snapback][/center]
i dont know why but the last couple of posts are making me think of due south
[/b]
From what I heard that's Esu's and Timi's favorite position

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Jun 28 2006, 07:05 PM) [snapback]90497[/snapback][/center]
From what I heard that's Esu's and Timi's favorite position [/b]
lol!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gomi @ Jun 28 2006, 02:05 PM) [snapback]90497[/snapback][/center]
From what I heard that's Esu's and Timi's favorite position [/b]

Well you're mom's a big lady...it takes two to get the job done.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jun 29 2006, 04:39 AM) [snapback]90511[/snapback][/center]
Well you're mom's a big lady...it takes two to get the job done.
[/b]
and yet she says she's never satisfied

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Jun 29 2006, 05:24 AM) [snapback]90527[/snapback][/center]
I blame Esu.
[/b]
So do I...for everything

Esu is the reason we have to have policemen like tutok

Back