Why so Many Annonymous?

i dont actually know how i have anonymous on but i think i am cos i cant ever see myself as an online user.........

i couldnt find the settings in my profile yesterday - its probably going to be blatently obvious where it is but im just missing it

I think its cause they want to avoid being PMed or something. I dunno. I can see them anyway :p

so people think you are offline and go to post about you , then you ninja reply and wtfpwntheir faces!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Mar 24 2006, 12:03 PM) [snapback]63078[/snapback][/center]
so people think you are offline and go to post about you , then you ninja reply and wtfpwntheir faces!!!
[/b]

:lol: OH NOES! Avari is gone now I can say how much he likes beef and cheese!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 24 2006, 12:03 PM) [snapback]63077[/snapback][/center]
I think its cause they want to avoid being PMed or something. I dunno. I can see them anyway :p
[/b]

cept all we have to do is go to a post and PM them from there. :ninja:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Mar 24 2006, 11:13 AM) [snapback]63087[/snapback][/center]
okay so ummmmm how do i get off anonymous?
[/b]
log out, and log back in. but when you log back, make sure "log in as anonymous" isnt checked

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Mar 24 2006, 11:34 AM) [snapback]63242[/snapback][/center]
fine ill go un anon, for today, DONT SPAM ME WITH PM's!!!
[/b]
Why not?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Mar 24 2006, 08:34 PM) [snapback]63242[/snapback][/center]
fine ill go un anon, for today, DONT SPAM ME WITH PM's!!!
[/b]

Poopies
not speaking to you either then! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 24 2006, 02:49 PM) [snapback]63253[/snapback][/center]
Poopies
not speaking to you either then! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
[/b]
cept you too :)

Back