Why my Daughter goes to a private school

you could move out of state it might be cheaper for you and better too!
come to were you can see the air you breath like LA lol

Drew

Private school or public school, it all depends on the country and how the schools look in that specific country. We (Sweden) hardly have any private schools, mainly 'public schools', and then a few 'free schools'. There is no real need of any private schools around here, most public schools are great and safe :)

Thats all well and good when you have the money to fund them :) When Michigan is at a stand still in funding it doesn't matter how perfect the public school is, it will be closed :D

ok so you can cook but do you cook naked.. that is the real question...

naked gals cooking rock. I mean just think of that little butt rocking back and forth ummmm just think were you can get a taste test from.. OMG did I just post that I am a bad boy..

DrewPA looking for a different food other then the corn dog

ok so you can cook but do you cook naked.. that is the real question...

naked gals cooking rock. I mean just think of that little butt rocking back and forth ummmm just think were you can get a taste test from.. OMG did I just post that I am a bad boy..

DrewPA looking for a different food other then the corn dog
Oh, I love to cook....tho not completely naked, thong and a short top might be on :rolleyes:^_^;)
(Yes, I'm drunk right now, just got home from a dinner party lol, I'll reveal all my secrets :eek:^_^)
DrewPA = bad = nothing new ;)

lol private schools are segregating what?
If you don't have the money = you can't afford it = your kid can't get the same opportunities as the rich kid next door.
Everyone should get a good opportunity to get what they need imho ;)
(And, I don't think I should go into this discussion now, I'm drunk lol....so I'll shut up for now :rolleyes:)

Oh, I love to cook....tho not completely naked, thong and a short top might be on :rolleyes:^_^;)
(Yes, I'm drunk right now, just got home from a dinner party lol, I'll reveal all my secrets :eek:^_^)
DrewPA = bad = nothing new ;)

it is fun being sooo sooo bad sometimes it feels oooo oooo soooo soooo good.

Giggles and runs away

DrewPA

So you are saying she is segregated from poor kids? Um, there is a HUGE range of incomes that go to her school. Its all in what you spend your money on. My Dad had a second job to send me and my brother to private school, so we were far from rich as kids over it. Whats more important, my kids education or a Porsche like Aerosols? Since she is an only kiddo its not totally breaking me to send her there, so she comes 1st and always will. There is a more diverse group of kids that go to her school than a public one.

you should move if that state sucks for school so bad.
but that is my 2 cents..

other then that get beer get corn dog get naked and drink and eat and do what ever you want to do..

huggles

Drew

lol apparently the whole government sucks here at the moment and I am not moving states because kiddo doesn't go to a government funded school :p So it doesn't really effect me.

Back