Who's the #1 team in the NFC?

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
DA BEARS! The only undefeated team in the NFC, and the #1 team in the NFC. The Chicago Bears are going to the super bowl baby? Did you see how Seattle got raped? OMG, i'm watching the end right now. I had put 20 points on the Bears. IT'S TIME FOR THE SUPERBOWL SHUFFLE PART 2 BABY!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 1 2006, 10:55 PM) [snapback]122517[/snapback][/center]
DA BEARS! The only undefeated team in the NFC, and the #1 team in the NFC. The Chicago Bears are going to the super bowl baby? Did you see how Seattle got raped? OMG, i'm watching the end right now. I had put 20 points on the Bears. IT'S TIME FOR THE SUPERBOWL SHUFFLE PART 2 BABY!!!!!!
[/b]

They certainly look the best in the NFC right now...but the season is only 1/4 over.

perhaps, but our most difficult opponent has been squashed...rather, is BEING squashed. It's all downhill from now. Rex Grossman has redeemed himself in my eyes this game. For the first three games i pretty much labeled him as lucky and as a fluke. He has proved me wrong. I'm dishing out $4000 for super bowl tickets if they go

FUCK THE BEARS!!!! GO TEXANS!!!!

In all seriousness, I don't care. I am definatly not rooting for the Texans however.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 1 2006, 11:15 PM) [snapback]122537[/snapback][/center]
perhaps, but our most difficult opponent has been squashed...rather, is BEING squashed. It's all downhill from now. Rex Grossman has redeemed himself in my eyes this game. For the first three games i pretty much labeled him as lucky and as a fluke. He has proved me wrong. I'm dishing out $4000 for super bowl tickets if they go
[/b]

Well, Seattle w/o Alexander is a completely different team. It is obvious Hassback can't carry the offense himself, and especially against a quality D like the Bears got.

Certainly as of right now, Bears are top dogs in NFC.

Teams that rely majorly on one player are usually the ones that fall in the end. Take the Colts with Manning. Take the Panthers with Smith. Both teams are nothing without their star players. And their star player can't lead them to victory all the time. Will there have been a difference if Alexander played? perhaps, but the seahawks defense has been crumbling. Alexander has no power in defense, he's a running back. The bears literally drilled through Seattle's D play after play. Shaun may have put points on the board, but not that much, and he certainly could not have helped the dying seattle defense.

oh, and the final score is 37-6! BOOOOOOOOYAHHHHHHHHH!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 1 2006, 11:24 PM) [snapback]122541[/snapback][/center]
Teams that rely majorly on one player are usually the ones that fall in the end. Take the Colts with Manning. Take the Panthers with Smith. Both teams are nothing without their star players. And their star player can't lead them to victory all the time. Will there have been a difference if Alexander played? perhaps, but the seahawks defense has been crumbling. Alexander has no power in defense, he's a running back. The bears literally drilled through Seattle's D play after play. Shaun may have put points on the board, but not that much, and he certainly could not have helped the dying seattle defense.

oh, and the final score is 37-6! BOOOOOOOOYAHHHHHHHHH!
[/b]

True, but a solid running game certainly aids the defense in keeping them off the field. Controlling the ball and time of possession certainly can keep a bad defense from being exploited.

Now if the fucking refs stop giving Peyton the benefit of the doubt with calls...

I called Peyton out today at work, saying he'll be the next Dan Marino: One of the best QBs to play, but never will win a Super Bowl. I wouldn't be surprised if he left the Colts within 5 years.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 1 2006, 11:34 PM) [snapback]122549[/snapback][/center]
I called Peyton out today at work, saying he'll be the next Dan Marino: One of the best QBs to play, but never will win a Super Bowl. I wouldn't be surprised if he left the Colts within 5 years.
[/b]

Oh man, don't say that. Marino was a far better quaterback with less to work with than The Chicken has.

I was so hoping for the Jets to win today? Did you see that game? It was sooooo close. And by far the play of the season was made by the Jets at the last 8 seconds. If only it followed through. 7 laterals, on the eighth they dropped it, but made a return of 30 yards to the colts 20. if they had 30 seconds left, they would have won with a field goal

let's see if Rex stays healthy.

Beware of the Cowboys. I think they can make a run at it. Provided Bledsoe gets his shit together.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiberious @ Oct 11 2006, 04:53 PM) [snapback]124867[/snapback][/center]
let's see if Rex stays healthy.

Beware of the Cowboys. I think they can make a run at it. Provided Bledsoe gets his shit together.
[/b]

You crazy. When has Bledsoe EVER gotten his shit together, The TO blow up is just beginning (did you see him on the sidelines during the Phily game, same shit he has pulled on every team he has been on).

Good chance they don't make the playoffs this year.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 12 2006, 09:33 AM) [snapback]124907[/snapback][/center]
You crazy. When has Bledsoe EVER gotten his shit together, The TO blow up is just beginning (did you see him on the sidelines during the Phily game, same shit he has pulled on every team he has been on).

Good chance they don't make the playoffs this year.
[/b]

i am not a Bledsoe fan. However, he is a veteran and who else are the cowboys gonna use? People forget that Bledsoe has taken a team to a Super Bowl and he won an AFC Championship when Brady was out.

As far as TO.... I live in Dallas and everyone outside of texas is making a big deal out of nothing regarding his 'sideline rant'. Players and coaches both say he was trying to fire everyone up. While I am not a TO fan I think he deserves a chance here.

That being said you saw how shitty Dallas played against the Eggles. Yet they were still 5 yards away from a tie at the end of the game.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiberious @ Oct 11 2006, 08:28 PM) [snapback]124920[/snapback][/center]
i am not a Bledsoe fan. However, he is a veteran and who else are the cowboys gonna use? People forget that Bledsoe has taken a team to a Super Bowl and he won an AFC Championship when Brady was out.

As far as TO.... I live in Dallas and everyone outside of texas is making a big deal out of nothing regarding his 'sideline rant'. Players and coaches both say he was trying to fire everyone up. While I am not a TO fan I think he deserves a chance here.

That being said you saw how shitty Dallas played against the Eggles. Yet they were still 5 yards away from a tie at the end of the game.
[/b]

Bledsoe fans have been saying the same arguement about Bledsoe for years. This year will not be any different. (Oh, in that game against Pitt that he won the AFC title game in '01, Bledsoe was horrific, their defense won that game)

Okay, play off the TO "event" on the sidelines...the 49ers and the Eagels did the exact same thing. It is the start of the end of the clubhouse over there. TO wasn't firing people up, he was whining and bitching about the interceptions, as in Bledsoe's fault on the one thrown to him, and the Tight Ends fault on the one in the end zone. The other playersd on the bench weren't getting pumped, they were looking at him with disgust. Same tired routine, it is amazing he can still pull this shit with a 3rd NFL team before folks realize what kind of player he is.

Eagles can't put away any team (look at the Giants game), because they can't run the ball effectively, they can't clock control, thus their opponents always have a chance to comeback. Even the Giants came back against them, and they are a mess.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 13 2006, 12:06 AM) [snapback]124977[/snapback][/center]
Okay, play off the TO "event" on the sidelines...the 49ers and the Eagels did the exact same thing. It is the start of the end of the clubhouse over there. TO wasn't firing people up, he was whining and bitching about the interceptions, as in Bledsoe's fault on the one thrown to him, and the Tight Ends fault on the one in the end zone. The other playersd on the bench weren't getting pumped, they were looking at him with disgust. Same tired routine, it is amazing he can still pull this shit with a 3rd NFL team before folks realize what kind of player he is.

[/b]

There is not alot a Dallas fan can say to defend TO. In fact most real dallas fans (not the sheep) wanted nothing to do with him. But he is here. Hopefully if it gets out of hand Jerry will dismiss him.

You have your opinion. I think the team will make the playoffs.

Back