Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Florida

• LSU

• Other

• Total voters
Sad part is I thought you were going to post about American Idol. I was going to say...man that is so Vix of you!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 23 2006, 04:15 PM) [snapback]80943[/snapback][/center]
Sad part is I thought you were going to post about American Idol. I was going to say...man that is so Vix of you!
[/b]

No Vix post would be who would be most likely to bang paula abdul on american idol. :lol:

Aliamere/Borik

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 23 2006, 10:18 PM) [snapback]80948[/snapback][/center]
leeds united!
[/b]
was this posted before or after the play off final?
lol

Nebraska will win this year.

As strong as these teams listed are, none of them are really great.

Nebraska should be able to take the Big 12 this year as their passing attack really came on strong at the end of last season, a pair of great incoming RBs, and one of the best front 7s in the nation. Texas is weak after losing key players, and the rest of the conference doesn't compare.

Notre Dame is a team that has a good chance, but we'll see for sure the week they play USC.

Of course my pic is subject to bias :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jun 1 2006, 08:24 AM) [snapback]83541[/snapback][/center]
They still play football?
[/b]

Uh yeah, two of their alums were picked up by the redskins.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Jun 1 2006, 05:31 AM) [snapback]83543[/snapback][/center]
Uh yeah, two of their alums were picked up by the redskins.
[/b]
Redskins? Isn't that the team that used to be good?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Jun 1 2006, 09:06 AM) [snapback]83579[/snapback][/center]
fixed
[/b]
Nebraska will win this year.

As strong as these teams listed are, none of them are really great.

Nebraska should be able to take the Big 12 this year as their passing attack really came on strong at the end of last season, a pair of great incoming RBs, and one of the best front 7s in the nation. Texas is weak after losing key players, and the rest of the conference doesn't compare.

Notre Dame is a team that has a good chance, but we'll see for sure the week they play USC.

Of course my pic is subject to bias

Do you actually watch college football? I think Nebraska has some of the best fans in the world and are going in the right direction, but they are barely a top 25 team. Sorry to burst your bubble but Tom is no longer at Nebraska. :blink:

Back