Who will win the Heisman?

Ultimo

All fingers point to the Texas Tech quarterback but I would love to see my boy from the Georgia Bulldogs "Moreno" get it.

Nobody has been sharper and better in big games than the TT kid, it's a no brainer right now...but the season ain't over yet. Plenty of time for him to f-up in the last game or two or in the Big 12 title game.

Also have to watch Tim Tebow doing a repeat with the numbers he keeps posting as Florida keeps laying waste to everyone.

how the texas tech guy isn't even going to new york i will never know

i hope the texas qb gets it.....as for the black guy deal it's amazing how often they give it to a sec white qb....they pick a great team and then go with their qb being the best which most of the time is bullshit...look at last 20 years of heisman winners you will see a ton of nfl bust sec qb's

how the texas tech guy isn't even going to new york i will never know

i hope the texas qb gets it.....as for the black guy deal it's amazing how often they give it to a sec white qb....they pick a great team and then go with their qb being the best which most of the time is bullshit...look at last 20 years of heisman winners you will see a ton of nfl bust sec qb's

All I can say is, that is some awful analysis. Danny Wuerffel is the ONLY other SEC player (not just QB )to win the Heisman in the past 20 years and, while I agree he was an NFL bust, I don't think that qualifies as a "ton". If anything, I think you got the SEC and the Big 12 (Texas' conference) confused. Jason White and Eric Crouch outnumber the Golden Boy and at least Danny had a few wins under his belt.

Last edited:
Back