Who Wants To Clean My Toilet?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 10 2006, 05:10 PM) [snapback]43505[/snapback][/center]
I swear if us guys weren't trying to impress women we would all live in cardboard boxes.
[/b]

orlywagon.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 11 2006, 09:10 AM) [snapback]43505[/snapback][/center]
I swear if us guys weren't trying to impress women we would all live in cardboard boxes.
[/b]

You mean we aren't suppose to? The world I once knew is imploding on me....Up is down, left is right, black is white! :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 10 2006, 06:15 PM) [snapback]43516[/snapback][/center]
You mean we aren't suppose to? The world I once knew is imploding on me....Up is down, left is right, black is white! :blink:
[/b]
ROFL. I don't know what to say but I would go back to that dealer. you got a bad batch.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 11 2006, 09:10 AM) [snapback]43505[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
And this is why my post of the mathematical equation of it makes sense. Women are pure evil.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 10 2006, 04:10 PM) [snapback]43505[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
And we'd be damn happy too...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Feb 11 2006, 11:48 AM) [snapback]43689[/snapback][/center]
And we'd be damn happy too...
[/b]
But without them, who would give us oral. Its a sick sick circle of torture.

yea but if you cant find one you just go in the woods :eek:..or a building

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 11 2006, 12:46 PM) [snapback]43736[/snapback][/center]
yea but if you cant find one you just go in the woods :eek:..or a building
[/b]
Or on top of someone's car, like my buddy Danny did the last day of high school.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 11 2006, 12:47 PM) [snapback]43738[/snapback][/center]
Or on top of someone's car, like my buddy Danny did the last day of high school.
[/b]
the principal's?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 11 2006, 12:47 PM) [snapback]43741[/snapback][/center]
the principal's?
[/b]
Nah some guy he didn't like. We gave the principal condoms at our graduation though. I told him to "be safe"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 11 2006, 12:48 PM) [snapback]43744[/snapback][/center]
Nah some guy he didn't like. We gave the principal condoms at our graduation though. I told him to "be safe"
[/b]
did he laugh? or wink at you guys?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 11 2006, 12:49 PM) [snapback]43747[/snapback][/center]
did he laugh? or wink at you guys?
[/b]
Well my principal was my gf at the time's father so he shook his head and laughed at me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Feb 11 2006, 12:50 PM) [snapback]43751[/snapback][/center]
Well my principal was my gf at the time's father so he shook his head and laughed at me.
[/b]
did you get straight As?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Feb 11 2006, 12:51 PM) [snapback]43753[/snapback][/center]
did you get straight As?
[/b]
Umm, I was more of the get drunk and come to school person. Though I was in all honors classes. I got Bs mostly. I miss quite a few days Junior year though, 76 of 181 to be exact :lol: And for that the po po made me go to school everyday for 3 months senior year :(

im a...get to school early and do all my homework in homeroom kinda person

Back