Who knew Soccer arenas were made of cardboard?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 27 2007, 10:01 AM) [snapback]141627[/snapback][/center]
lol interesting reply. Just because the only player on the NFL team that has any creativity its the QB. Simpleton sport :)
[/b]

Oh, you're right, I forgot. You want to see one named men, with lots of flare and creativity, playing with a ball between their legs, right? So, this guy must be your absolute dream then:

rupaul.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 27 2007, 07:23 PM) [snapback]141664[/snapback][/center]
Oh, you're right, I forgot. You want to see one named men, with lots of flare and creativity, playing with a ball between their legs, right? So, this guy must be your absolute dream then:

rupaul.jpg

[/b]
Now that was funny.

Cant win the discussion on sport terms so he has to turn to trying to be funny, good try tho.

Im sure america can not wait for the super bowl, the rest of the world had its final last year in the world cup :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T'Luassa @ Jan 29 2007, 08:00 AM) [snapback]141783[/snapback][/center]
Cant win the discussion on sport terms so he has to turn to trying to be funny, good try tho.

Im sure america can not wait for the super bowl, the rest of the world had its final last year in the world cup :)
[/b]

Translation: "I got owned, time to change subject matter"

Thanks for your constant ignorance on this thread, please continue.

Back