Who is the most heterosexual?

G

My vote has to go with Ivor since he managed to get with that hottie Destinee :p

Although those times when they would sit on the ground emote cuddling during PVP was sort of gay......just kidding, heh!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 13 2005, 02:45 AM) [snapback]9555[/snapback][/center]
You forgot the whole Poll part... :p
[/b]

Eh...I did but it didn't show up for some reason :(

Oh well; Here goes again

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Dec 12 2005, 11:51 AM) [snapback]9562[/snapback][/center]
Eh...I did but it didn't show up for some reason :(

Oh well; Here goes again
[/b]

W00T! good job. But you left out all the women?! (j/k it's your poll I'm just in a mean mood)

Okay, I don't know Furrycheese really but I said that anyway.

You can tell just by his name. I mean what is artsy-fartsy about Furrycheese? It just sounds gross and Viva La Bam-ish.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein @ Dec 13 2005, 08:55 PM) [snapback]10206[/snapback][/center]
Okay, I don't know Furrycheese really but I said that anyway.

You can tell just by his name. I mean what is artsy-fartsy about Furrycheese? It just sounds gross and Viva La Bam-ish.
[/b]

Hahaha!!! You'd probably change that opinion if you had seen his 'scrapbook' of screenies of him humping incapped guys :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 13 2005, 08:07 AM) [snapback]10271[/snapback][/center]
me, cause i've slept with more women on wanderhome than furrycheese :p [/b]

aren't most of the women really guys? :eek:

This is a sad state of affairs that a wookiee who had sexual relations with Ackis and a jedi who runs around almost nude in a pair of hawtpants are winning as most heterosexual..... :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 13 2005, 02:58 AM) [snapback]9567[/snapback][/center]
W00T! good job. But you left out all the women?! (j/k it's your poll I'm just in a mean mood)
[/b]

Hey tell you what; when I make a poll titled "Who should travel to Philly and make out with Hippo" I'll pencil you in there. As a matter of fact there will be only women (Hence my placement in this heterosexual poll :p)

<_< I can't believe no ones voting for me or zippy. Even sadder is that these 2 men are leading the votes:

screenshot11131so.jpg

furryandackis.JPG

Yeah but you had to know Furry, he was by far one of the funniest people on WH ever. He was hilarious in that really disturbing fucked up way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hippo @ Dec 12 2005, 11:44 AM) [snapback]9552[/snapback][/center]
My vote has to go with Ivor since he managed to get with that hottie Destinee :p

Although those times when they would sit on the ground emote cuddling during PVP was sort of gay......just kidding, heh!
[/b]

/agreed lol

Back