Which one of these are you? (and perhaps name your forum buddies)

Is anyone ever just one of these things?

There are a bunch I do and a bunch I don't.

Also... conspiracy guy? please. He got that from watching TV shows that have computer users on them. I don't think they exist in large enough numbers to warrant their own archetype in an online countdown.

And they missed a whole genus of fanboy... Sony. IMO they are second only to Apple in population.

(okay which one am I being now? Oh wait! They missed one... The Editor!) :lol:

Is anyone ever just one of these things?

There are a bunch I do and a bunch I don't.

Also... conspiracy guy? please. He got that from watching TV shows that have computer users on them. I don't think they exist in large enough numbers to warrant their own archetype in an online countdown.

And they missed a whole genus of fanboy... Sony. IMO they are second only to Apple in population.

(okay which one am I being now? Oh wait! They missed one... The Editor!) :lol:

New category: The Buzz-Kill

That's actually a disorder. It is aptly named the Zanax-Syntaxx Discussionary Disconjuctivitis. Also, some refer to it as "Brain to Keyboard AIDS" or simply being a fucking retard. All I know is that I take little pink pills for it and it makes my pee smell funny - not "haha" funny, funny queer.

That's actually a disorder. It is aptly named the Zanax-Syntaxx Discussionary Disconjuctivitis. Also, some refer to it as "Brain to Keyboard AIDS" or simply being a fucking retard. All I know is that I take little pink pills for it and it makes my pee smell funny - not "haha" funny, funny queer.
awwww.. I'd be grossed out, but I don't know who had teh aids 1st, so its almost kind of sweet ^_^

Back