Which MMO looks most promising?

hrmm

hrmm

i havent really looked into many of the newer ones, so ill have to get back to you on this...

Originally posted by Darein+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darein)[/center]
<!--QuoteBegin-SweetFeet
I'm the \"Other.\" LOTR online FTW

Isn't Middle Earth Online the same as LOTR online? :D[/b]
I think it is, but I'm scared to jump into Middle earth online.... last Game i played based off of a movie/book was horibly masaquered... But who's making LOTR online?

Originally posted by Rehhtahn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rehhtahn)[/center]
Originally posted by Darein@
<!--QuoteBegin-SweetFeet

I'm the \"Other.\" LOTR online FTW

Isn't Middle Earth Online the same as LOTR online? :D
I think it is, but I'm scared to jump into Middle earth online.... last Game i played based off of a movie/book was horibly masaquered... But who's making LOTR online?[/b]

Turbine, last I knew. Its changed hands a few times (was a Sierra property briefly a few years back... if THAT didn't scare you, I dunno what would)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ Nov 28 2005, 10:24 AM) [snapback]1281[/snapback][/center]
Isn't Middle Earth Online the same as LOTR online? :DI think it is, but I'm scared to jump into Middle earth online.... last Game i played based off of a movie/book was horibly masaquered... But who's making LOTR online?
Turbine, last I knew. Its changed hands a few times (was a Sierra property briefly a few years back... if THAT didn't scare you, I dunno what would)
[/b]

LOL - yeah, an MMO through Steam... that WOULD be scary.

I had a poll here but it got removed. The majority went with Pirate of the Burning Sea though. I had a lot of games up too.

Back