Which is the most useful?

• WD-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duct Tape

• Towel

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Oct 3 2006, 07:59 PM) [snapback]122892[/snapback][/center]
Duct Tape binds the universe together :blink:
[/b]

and the question is...
why is duct tape like the force???

because it has a light side
and a dark side and
what ker-ri said!

Duck tape wins
and 'sides you can't use a towel or WD-40 to strap youinto medieval armour when the leather straps break ( yes I have had this happen.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Oct 1 2006, 11:39 AM) [snapback]122255[/snapback][/center]
Duct Tape of course.....that stuff is the universal fix for just about everything.
[/b]

Except ducts... then its a specific fix :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Oct 3 2006, 01:00 PM) [snapback]122877[/snapback][/center]
Could WD-40 do this? I THINK NOT!
after.jpg

[/b]

That's actually not a good point towards duct tape, considering all they did here was cover a pre-existing couch in it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Oct 3 2006, 08:54 PM) [snapback]123089[/snapback][/center]
That's actually not a good point towards duct tape, considering all they did here was cover a pre-existing couch in it.
[/b]
I am not pasting the "before" pic just to amuse your emo ass.. it is better than wd-40, stfu

duct tape cant save you in the real world life experiencess.....wd-40 cant save youu.,...towel is usefull in boxing when you throw in a towel but who the fuck throws in either then el-d!!!!!...only thing that can save you is beer....the end fuck faces

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Oct 4 2006, 01:39 AM) [snapback]123107[/snapback][/center]
duct tape cant save you in the real world life experiencess.....wd-40 cant save youu.,...towel is usefull in boxing when you throw in a towel but who the fuck throws in either then el-d!!!!!...only thing that can save you is beer....the end fuck faces
[/b]

Sure it can.

Duct tape- It was originally used to waterproof shit in the military. Later it was used to fix jeeps, weapons etc.

WD-40 - Somethin is stuck, this stuff will get it unstuck. Sword jammed in a pile of steel girders? WD-40 that shit!

Towel - If you're wet, it can dry you off. It can keep you warm. It can act as a whip, both for attacking and swinging across pits. Countless other uses.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Oct 2 2006, 02:13 AM) [snapback]122266[/snapback][/center]
did u guys never read hich hikers guide to galaxy?

towel is most useful thing by far!
[/b]
qfe

I'd say the WD-40

Duct tape might hold it open for ya, and a towel will clean it off after you're done but it's all for naught if you don't have any lube.

Back