Which is the most useful?

• WD-40

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duct Tape

• Towel

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sovi @ Oct 1 2006, 04:04 AM) [snapback]122245[/snapback][/center]
Personally, I prefer duct tape. My router is working again because of it.
[/b]
Duct Tape of course.....that stuff is the universal fix for just about everything.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Oct 1 2006, 11:13 AM) [snapback]122266[/snapback][/center]
did u guys never read hich hikers guide to galaxy?

towel is most useful thing by far!
[/b]
yes I have read the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy but I was talking about practical applications........there is virtually nothing that duct tape can't fix. It can even fix a broken relationship when your woman is walking out the door........... :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Oct 1 2006, 05:23 PM) [snapback]122274[/snapback][/center]
yes I have read the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy but I was talking about practical applications........there is virtually nothing that duct tape can't fix. It can even fix a broken relationship when your woman is walking out the door........... :lol:
[/b]

you cant dry your hair with duct tape...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Oct 1 2006, 02:09 PM) [snapback]122334[/snapback][/center]
you cant dry your hair with duct tape...
[/b]
why would you need to. You could wrap te duct tape up in it while it is wet and create a new style

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Oct 1 2006, 11:23 AM) [snapback]122274[/snapback][/center]
yes I have read the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy but I was talking about practical applications........there is virtually nothing that duct tape can't fix. It can even fix a broken relationship when your woman is walking out the door........... :lol: [/b]
duct taping her to a chair and making the relationship last a month longer than it should, while making her look like kate moss in that time isn't a good thing :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Oct 1 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]122337[/snapback][/center]
duct taping her to a chair and making the relationship last a month longer than it should, while making her look like kate moss in that time isn't a good thing :p
[/b]
hehe but you can use it to avoid arguments........just slap it over her nouth when she starts getting loud and then you can win them :)

oh and I am glad someone got what I was hinting at :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Oct 1 2006, 02:26 PM) [snapback]122340[/snapback][/center]
hehe but you can use it to avoid arguments........just slap it over her nouth when she starts getting loud and then you can win them :)

oh and I am glad someone got what I was hinting at :) [/b]
lol we are sympatico buddy :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Oct 1 2006, 12:13 PM) [snapback]122266[/snapback][/center]
did u guys never read hich hikers guide to galaxy?

towel is most useful thing by far!
[/b]

When the Vogons come over to our neck of the woods to make a hyperspace motorway, then I will say towel, till that point in time, the answer is clearly Duct Tape!!!

I chose Duct Tape, and heres why-(like you give a shit really)

Towel- WTF? Seriously? a towel for what? i mean if towels weren't invented, not to big of a deal to me. you can always airdry.

WD-40- while very useful, if it aint rusty/not oily/not lubed right (hehe), then you dont need WD-40. However, with

Duct tape- it has endless uses. you need to fix you drawer, BAM! duct tape it, need to fix your car BAM ducttape, cut off youre finger of arm BAM ducttape it back on till you get to the hospitle. a towel and wd-40 can help you if a Veit Chong motha' fucker jumps outta those bushes, bops you on the head with a bamboo piole, then cut your intestines out and shoves a cows tounge in your mouth, BUT duct tape would save you life in that situation.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Oct 2 2006, 04:36 PM) [snapback]122762[/snapback][/center]
is this some kind of bullshit psychological question? like if you pick wd-40 your a serial killer?
[/b]
highly doubtful but now i DO think you are a cereal killer!!!

not the marshmellows!!!

Could WD-40 do this? I THINK NOT!
after.jpg

Back