Where's astrus?

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
I figured he'd be here by now, unless he is on some other name lol. I'm tierd of reading reek hate threads all the time :D

OMG, can you imgaine if Astrus starting posting around here?

I predict he'd get flamed/slammed/made fun of more than Tutok/Reek/Hakan combined... times 10! ROFL

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jan 12 2006, 03:34 AM) [snapback]25391[/snapback][/center]
OMG, can you imgaine if Astrus starting posting around here?

I predict he'd get flamed/slammed/made fun of more than Tutok/Reek/Hakan combined... times 10! ROFL
[/b]

He is most likely here, either posting under a new name, or just trolling.

Or just completely ignoring it and staying on his own forum.

I honestly don't know what happened like what did he do for everyone to hate him? When I met him he didn't seem like a bad person. Someone fill me in

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 12 2006, 03:47 AM) [snapback]25421[/snapback][/center]
I honestly don't know what happened like what did he do for everyone to hate him? When I met him he didn't seem like a bad person. Someone fill me in
[/b]

One word for you: wiremech

:)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 11 2006, 11:20 AM) [snapback]25473[/snapback][/center]
Leave it be. :mellow:
[/b]
I had no internet when the whole thing blew up... so I don't know much about it...

and i was doing something else when it happened, so i'm not entirely clueless, but i don't know the entire story either

It's not worth it. I'm fairly sure wiremech was bann'd from WH forums. If not, they're at least quiet and will be leaving me (and hopefully others) alone.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Jan 12 2006, 04:37 AM) [snapback]25494[/snapback][/center]
It's not worth it. I'm fairly sure wiremech was bann'd from WH forums. If not, they're at least quiet and will be leaving me (and hopefully others) alone.
[/b]

Sorry I even brought up the asshat's name. <_<

See Ksenia, now you understand why I was so pissed everyone backed up Astrus in our little fight. Everyone still thought he was such a nice guy, only a few people knew what a dick he was. And for those of us who knew, we looked like dicks.

I still /<3 you tho.

Back