Where did all the cool go?

Dartt-Dooley

Because it's seriously not here anymore.

WHERE IS EVERYONE!? And what are you up to? THIS IS BULLSHIT, all of you and your fake lives.

Piff.

I spend most of my time on my project or playing fallen earth, I hardly visit any websites anymore unless its code or art related. Just dont have time.

People come.. people go. It is sad to see the numbers dwindle. People move on. Actually, I think it is a testament to our community that some of us are still here to be quite honest with you, especially with no common game to keep us together. That will change when SWTOR comes out though hopefully. I will be here until the lights are turned off. As long as the NGE doesn't come to this site lol.

Damn you SOE... I will come to your building and kill every single of you sons of bitches. I will stab all of you in the neck with a ice pick. Somebody dare me to..... Oh, I'm sorry.. did I break your concentration mother fuc..

Sorry about that. But hey.. I'm still cool :cool:

I'm sorry my levels of uncoolness have dragged the whole site down. I'm trying to get cooler. Its a struggle :/

I check the site about every day or two, but rarely post. I've been depressed since I got fired from the dildo factory.

Well you can always invite people who should be here but are not via the Invite Your Friends button

This site use to be cool, but Stav's blatant man love for El-D has chased everyone away...so...so gay.

As for me, I still lurk from time to time, but I'm running my own fan site to the upcoming Warhammer 40K MMO coming out in a couple of years. Almost 350 members and growing, if you'd like to check it out just click the banner below. On top of that, RL got in the way of gaming...it's a sad day when that happens.

I check the site about every day or two, but rarely post. I've been depressed since I got fired from the dildo factory.

You know, Screech sells a kit to make your own. I could help you with logistics and lean manufacturing. Don't you think the world would be a better place with Zanax Brand Rubber Dongs? The Neils model is very popular but women might like something smaller...

:lol:

You know, Screech sells a kit to make your own. I could help you with logistics and lean manufacturing. Don't you think the world would be a better place with Zanax Brand Rubber Dongs? The Neils model is very popular but women might like something smaller...

:lol:

Oddly, this is the best thing I've read for some time.

still here, busy with real life, trying to stay healthy and well and of course wulf is a full time job :p
but we're here. :)

i check it regularly, i am spending my time in SL with my slaves tho. :p

I baker acted someone who was obsessed with Second Life, last week Hakan.

**For those who don't know, a baker act is to place someone in protective custody because they are suicidal**

i still check the site and read. I don't post all that much. I'm in WoW until TOR, and am trying to set up a gaming club at work.

Back