Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Africa

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • America

Votes: 29 70.7%
  • Europe

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
im from the north of england myself, hence i am better than people from the south :D

Oh no you didn't! And to think we are thought as the one who think we are better than everyone else, and know it all.

lol I might live in Teesside at the moment, but I was raised in Kent.
Yes I can speak the queens english If I so choose :p

I best not insult northerners in general my Lisa is one... :(

Born in San Francisco but Oakland is my hometown. Currently living (if you can call it that) in Los Angeles.

My experiences in Buffalo had let to think that it is NOT a friendly town! Then again, I was usually wearing a Jets jersey at that the time. :)

Yeah most Buffalo fans a quite rabid and do not like other teams displayed....if you wore a miami jersey you would have been shot on sight :p

Sings: Sweet home Alabama... ^_^ I wanna go there some day, never been to the northern parts of the States :)

Alabama is not very north though...

I'm originally from southern California, Santa Monica/West Los Angeles area until the end of 2000. Moved to the Monterey Bay area, and still living there.
the Monterey Bay area is nice, and for the most part cleaner than Los Angeles, and no nasty smog. It is a little remote though, fewer shops and restaurants like we had in the southern part of the state. There is way less traffic and lesser population density, and more greenery and wildlife, so that part is definitely nicer.
I don't think I could live back in L. A. again though.

Lots of Brits here though... we should see if Stav can hook up this community with a dental plan...

Alabama is not very north though...

I'm originally from southern California, Santa Monica/West Los Angeles area until the end of 2000. Moved to the Monterey Bay area, and still living there.
the Monterey Bay area is nice, and for the most part cleaner than Los Angeles, and no nasty smog. It is a little remote though, fewer shops and restaurants like we had in the southern part of the state. There is way less traffic and lesser population density, and more greenery and wildlife, so that part is definitely nicer.
I don't think I could live back in L. A. again though.
I know, but more north then Texas :p Which is the only place Ive been...
I heard Montana is great. I really like the wildlife and nature. And California is one place Id also like to go :) And I wanna see the redwoods!

Lots of Brits here though... we should see if Stav can hook up this community with a dental plan...

:eek:

Back