Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have sex in some way...

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other...

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
...thing to do when you need to relax and get calm? :)

A lot of people gets stressed and needs ideas on how to chill and just get calm and relaxed. What's your trick(s)? Share them with us, and please explain if there is something special to it :)

Last edited:
Mine is to meditate, or as one can say, grounding meditation. And I like to do it outside by the ocean or by a lake when possible. It's very effective and is so soothing and calming :)
This guide (clicky) is very thoroughly made, the way I do it is in a more simple way. And it's all about what feels good and works for you
:)

I don't. I'm generally always wound up tight. I've tried meditation, relaxation techniques, really all of the above. Nothing really works for me all that well.

I like my comedy, so to relax I often watch some of my favourite funny tv-shows if i'm at home. Also It might seem odd, but theres a select few music tracks from the game ff7, which i have and listen to, which really relax me.

I usually work out. Sit down before and calm myself down, get on the weight bench with my headphones in and some good music ("Dreamweaver" is one of my favorite songs to listen to.........that or "Spirit in the Sky") to listen to and just work out till I am beat then head to the shower. Usually relaxes me enough.

I usually work out. Sit down before and calm myself down, get on the weight bench with my headphones in and some good music ("Dreamweaver" is one of my favorite songs to listen to.........that or "Spirit in the Sky") to listen to and just work out till I am beat then head to the shower. Usually relaxes me enough.
I sleep sooo much better when working out, usually makes me sleep like a baby ^_^

BJJ...when I was still training (god, I miss it), then meditation before sleep (I can least do that still).

Back