What's your Dream Job?

Owning a gaming store / internet cafe / deli / inn with my best friend.

Or making movies with said friend. Going to film school for this one, so maybe I'll get my dream job, haha. /crossfinger.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ Sep 24 2006, 03:48 PM) [snapback]120038[/snapback][/center]
Oh please, what kind of crap is that, why would just want to be the lighting guy. Might as well just shove me in a closet with a video camera :lol:

Seriously, Jet Pilot. Always wanted to fly, and I love speed. [/b]
Because we all know under the pressure of the camera's you couldn't keep it up :p haha j/k

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Sep 24 2006, 11:07 PM) [snapback]120098[/snapback][/center]
Because we all know under the pressure of the camera's you couldn't keep it up :p haha j/k
[/b]

:eek:

You'll never find out :p

I have my dream job :p The last few weeks I had gotten sick of my job. Its the same shit different day. Same pain in the ass people.. freaking BLAH! Until tonight :D The boss hired a new guy. I am all of 5'4 he is 6'5 and my new thug. I love it! Anyone bugs me and My Thug takes care of it for me :) I don't have to reach for anything at work anymore, lift anything, nothing... its aweeeesome.

I always wanted to work Shadow Ops for the CIA. I have visited thier website hundreds of times to find out what I need to even get in the door. Not sure after you get in what you do to get that coveted position.

I keep going back to this topic. I'd say that my dream job would be someone who writes books of poetry.

I love writing editorials, stories and other things, but I just love the poetic form.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Sep 26 2006, 10:47 AM) [snapback]120529[/snapback][/center]
I keep going back to this topic. I'd say that my dream job would be someone who writes books of poetry.

I love writing editorials, stories and other things, but I just love the poetic form.
[/b]
That is not called a writer you know? That's called Death by Hunger *giggle*
If it would pay good, it definitely would be a dream :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Sep 26 2006, 01:49 PM) [snapback]120532[/snapback][/center]
That is not called a writer you know? That's called Death by Hunger *giggle*
If it would pay good, it definitely would be a dream :D
[/b]

Oh I know. That's why I kinda feel like "I don't know" because poetry doesn't keep my family fed.

Editorials, content writing for gaming companies or gaming mags would. But that's not my dream ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Sep 26 2006, 10:51 AM) [snapback]120534[/snapback][/center]
Oh I know. That's why I kinda feel like "I don't know" because poetry doesn't keep my family fed.

Editorials, content writing for gaming companies or gaming mags would. But that's not my dream ;)
[/b]
Content writing would be fun ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Sep 26 2006, 01:10 PM) [snapback]120550[/snapback][/center]
What's that?
[/b]
I am guessing she means someone who takes in um....."borrowed goods" and sells them to other people. Basically a pawn shop broker :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Sep 26 2006, 01:17 PM) [snapback]120564[/snapback][/center]
I am guessing she means someone who takes in um....."borrowed goods" and sells them to other people. Basically a pawn shop broker :) [/b]
exactlyyyyy ;) dead on babydoll

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Sep 26 2006, 11:17 AM) [snapback]120564[/snapback][/center]
I am guessing she means someone who takes in um....."borrowed goods" and sells them to other people. Basically a pawn shop broker :)
[/b]
:eek:
I only saw the movie with Mr. Gasoline once, but I don't remember it.

Back