What's Worse?

What's Worse?

• Burned Alive (in excess of 45 seconds)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buried Alive

• Eaten Alive (in excess of 45 seconds)

• Quick Sand

• Pulled Apart (Quarted, Stretched, in excess of 45 seconds.)

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 28 2006, 06:59 AM) [snapback]35946[/snapback][/center]
None are really faster than the others. But I think these are the worst 4 ways to go. haha
[/b]

5 ways...dammit im stupid.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 28 2006, 07:40 AM) [snapback]36072[/snapback][/center]
5 ways...dammit im stupid.
[/b]

Yeah, most 15 year olds are. ;)

Worst way to die is to face the death while fearing it and still having a piece of hope that u may still live.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Jan 28 2006, 09:16 AM) [snapback]36290[/snapback][/center]
Worst way to die is to face the death while fearing it and still having a piece of hope that u may still live.
[/b]

Will the human in you please just choose an answer? haha

but actually, i'm kinda interested, is that a Muslim thing? or just a personal thing?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Jan 27 2006, 04:16 PM) [snapback]36290[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
i.e. being buried alive...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 28 2006, 12:25 PM) [snapback]36521[/snapback][/center]
Will the human in you please just choose an answer? haha
but actually, i'm kinda interested, is that a Muslim thing? or just a personal thing?
[/b]

Its the eternal fear of mankind, a true muslim doesnt fear death prolly same for a christian since both religions believe in after life. The fear of death is colossal when one thinks of it as an ultimate end of existance.

And I cant answer your question as there is no human in me.:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Jan 27 2006, 09:37 PM) [snapback]36525[/snapback][/center]
And I cant answer your question as there is no human in me.:p
[/b]
You're saying Tutok's not human?

(you guys will have to think about that one)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Jan 27 2006, 07:59 PM) [snapback]36533[/snapback][/center]
You're saying Tutok's not human?

(you guys will have to think about that one)
[/b]
heh, that was funny...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Jan 29 2006, 08:08 AM) [snapback]36745[/snapback][/center]
Quoted for Emphasis I think...
[/b]
i know what it means but i put a question mark to ask if it was ok. ish

Back