What's the worsed thing you've done when drunk?

One cider too many, and the fish goes down like a sack of potatoes. Helped to my feet, I stumble outside the bar, trip again, and fall chin-first onto the sidewalk. Some number of stitches later, I decided not to bother with cider again.

One time on my third story appartment I was handed a cucumber, and before even thinking "it would be really cool to throw this at a car" it was out of my hands and on a car.

Aside from that I haven't really had any bad drunk experiances, mainly good and funny but not really storytelling stuffs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Feb 16 2007, 08:16 PM) [snapback]144643[/snapback][/center]
I cut the leg off my pants when my drunker friend pissed on it. They said it was pretty funny to see me the only one still standing with a big knife in my hand in the middle of the woods screaming "Ahhh you pissed on my leg! I'm cutting my leg off". :D
[/b]
lol :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 16 2007, 09:24 PM) [snapback]144657[/snapback][/center]
Any wicked stories Ms. Zana?
[/b]
Hmm....
Well, not lately, and nothing real bad. Took a vaccuum cleaner fr a walk ones, thinking it was a dog :p (was 18 years old or so). And at the same age I used to hang with a bunch of people, and we went out to this club. I was so drunk I dont remember half the evening. We were two girls and like 10 guys. She told me I was sitting under a table in the club singing "Im too sexy for my..." and then a guy 'turned in Tokyo', and also I was up on a table dancing...But dancing on tables can still happen, and even if Im not drunk. I just love dancing! ^_^ Ive been so drunk that I dont remember an evening once (that time at 18), it's aweful, and it will never happen again if I can help it.

I don't drink unless I find the taste yummie, and never to get wasted. I stopped that like 10 years ago :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Feb 16 2007, 11:37 PM) [snapback]144713[/snapback][/center]
What about the time she posted a thread about saggy boobs? :p
[/b]
lmao!! :lol: Sssch! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Feb 16 2007, 11:32 PM) [snapback]144726[/snapback][/center]

Well, not lately, and nothing real bad. Took a vaccuum cleaner for a walk ones, thinking it was a dog
(was 18 years old or so). And at the same age I used to hang with a bunch of people, and we went out to this club. I was so drunk I dont remember half the evening. We were two girls and like 10 guys. She told me I was sitting under a table in the club singing "Im too sexy for my..." and then a guy 'turned in Tokyo', and also I was up on a table dancing...But dancing on tables can still happen, and even if Im not drunk. I just love dancing! Ive been so drunk that I dont remember an evening once (that time at 18), it's aweful, and it will never happen again if I can help it.

I don't drink unless I find the taste yummie, and never to get wasted. I stopped that like 10 years ago [/b]

[/b]
:lol: I so want to party with you! Leave the hoover at home! :D

I don't drink a lot. Haven't been out for a long time! :rolleyes:

On my 30th birthday I was gotten drunk. <_< They kept giving me shots and doubles, real heavy stuff, not used to it. So by the 2nd pub I wasn't feeling well at all. Stumbled towards the toilet and umm let a little spew slip on the way.
icon8.gif

Upchucked in the sink when this man came in ranting at me. Luckily my bro was there too. Turned out I spilt a bit onto his legs as I went to the loo! :eek: :unsure:

He wasn't happy at all. :p I slipped out when the bouncers came and went to another loo. Bouncers found us again, turns out they threw the other guy from the club and he was waiting outside to beat me up! <_<
So they made us leave via the back door. :lol:
Never again. Still it was a special occasion. ^_^

It's so damned hard to choose just one thing... :unsure:

This is probably not the worst, but is possibly the funniest. I almost got my fingers slammed in a guy's dorm room window, because I wanted to talk to him and started climbing into his room. He thought a thief was trying to break into his room, because he had his glasses off and without his glasses he was pretty much blind. He slammed the window down and I pulled my fingers away just in time. Later he recounted this very earnest and serious story about how he had chased away a burglar. I didn't admit to anything, but it was hard not to just break out laughing. His dorm was just across the street from the fraternity quad, and there was major partying going on all around at the time it happened.

The actual worst was probably one of the occasions when I was still a bit drunk when I got up for work. I wasn't really drunk but I had a definite hangover and my reactions and judgment were all messed up. I took a slushy curve too fast and hit a car coming the other way. Fortunately no one was hurt, and I got off with just some car repair bills.

Well, just this other night, I decided in the middle of a party I wanted to make myself a Cup of Noodles. I fill the tea kettle with water, and instead of putting it on the stove to boil like normal people, I thought it'd be more convienant to put in the microwave on the "broil" setting.

10 minutes later we're putting out a house fire and I almost get a count of arson.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Feb 17 2007, 01:35 AM) [snapback]144743[/snapback][/center]
:lol: I so want to party with you! Leave the hoover at home! :D

[/b]
:p Well, you'll have to get over here first ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Poldano @ Feb 17 2007, 01:53 AM) [snapback]144749[/snapback][/center]
It's so damned hard to choose just one thing... :unsure:

This is probably not the worst, but is possibly the funniest. I almost got my fingers slammed in a guy's dorm room window, because I wanted to talk to him and started climbing into his room. He thought a thief was trying to break into his room, because he had his glasses off and without his glasses he was pretty much blind. He slammed the window down and I pulled my fingers away just in time. Later he recounted this very earnest and serious story about how he had chased away a burglar. I didn't admit to anything, but it was hard not to just break out laughing. His dorm was just across the street from the fraternity quad, and there was major partying going on all around at the time it happened.
It was good that you let him have his 'good story' :p

The actual worst was probably one of the occasions when I was still a bit drunk when I got up for work. I wasn't really drunk but I had a definite hangover and my reactions and judgment were all messed up. I took a slushy curve too fast and hit a car coming the other way. Fortunately no one was hurt, and I got off with just some car repair bills.
Ouch :unsure:
[/b]

Snorted a line of coke and then went off and robbed a bank, shooting the security guard and a clerk in the legs, then went to the nearest military base, hot wired a tank, drove it around town causing mass havoc and destruction while shooting down police helicopters, and finally fled to Mexico where I am living happily ever after.

Oh wait, you said drunk. I thought you said dreaming.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Feb 16 2007, 01:33 PM) [snapback]144630[/snapback][/center]
Here's another good one:

Four years ago, I was driving home from a friend's house (dumb ya). I was stopped at a traffic light. There was a Taco Bell (24 hrs w00t) kinda next to the road. I was starving! I left my Jeep at the intersection and walked over to taco bell. I walked in the door - I had to go 'tee-tee'. I used their restroom and proceeded back to my vehicle. Once I got back into the car, I realized I was still hungry. I went back to 'da Bell. The gentleman working the register said to me, "yo dewd, isn't that yer ride out there in the middle of da road?". "Yeah, give me a fucking burrito" I replied. ummm... after that... I probably ate the burrito.
[/b]
omg :eek:

Back