Whats the definition of saggy boobs? ;)

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
Do you know what the definition of saggy boobs are? :p ^_^ ;)
(Yes, I've been drinking :innocent: ^_^ ;) )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Aug 11 2006, 03:11 PM) [snapback]105366[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

Show em and I will tell you. It is on a case by case basis. It depends on side, shape, and skin elasticity.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Aug 11 2006, 12:11 PM) [snapback]105366[/snapback][/center]

[/b]
Will examples fit your purpose?

Your boobs are saggy if...

...your nipples point toward the floor
...they stop looking like a pair of zeroes and turn into a W

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Aug 11 2006, 12:13 PM) [snapback]105367[/snapback][/center]
Show em and I will tell you. It is on a case by case basis. It depends on side, shape, and skin elasticity.
[/b]
QFE!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sranlisian @ Aug 11 2006, 03:14 PM) [snapback]105368[/snapback][/center]
Will examples fit your purpose?

Your boobs are saggy if...

...your nipples point toward the floor
...they stop looking like a pair of zeroes and turn into a W

[/b]

I disagree, the W look depends on the shape.

saggy boobs are about 90% of the chics at ozzfest who wore paint on their chest with tape on the nipples

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Aug 11 2006, 09:19 PM) [snapback]105373[/snapback][/center]
This thread sucks without pics.
[/b]
*Cough* Well, Im not *that* drunk :p ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Aug 11 2006, 03:19 PM) [snapback]105373[/snapback][/center]
This thread sucks without pics.
[/b]
saggy_boobs.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Aug 11 2006, 09:13 PM) [snapback]105367[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Who said I was talking about mine ;)
And dream on mister! ^_^ :p

But they say, that its when you lift the boob, place a pen under,let the boob down...if the pen stays, you got saggy tits...science, let me tell ya! :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zana @ Aug 11 2006, 08:24 PM) [snapback]105380[/snapback][/center]
Who said I was talking about mine ;)
And dream on mister! ^_^ :p

But they say, that its when you lift the boob, place a pen under,let the boob down...if the pen stays, you got saggy tits...science, let me tell ya! :p

[/b]
Zana is SOOOoooo Drunk!!! :lol: :lol:
Pics girl! :wub: *hands Zana more swedish brewskis* ;)

BOOBS? BOOBS?!?! How you can talk about boobs when there are MOTHERF'IN SNAKES ON A MOTHERF'IN PLANE!!!111!!1!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Aug 11 2006, 04:01 PM) [snapback]105407[/snapback][/center]
BOOBS? BOOBS?!?! How you can talk about boobs when there are MOTHERF'IN SNAKES ON A MOTHERF'IN PLANE!!!111!!1!!
[/b]
at the end , Samual L pulls out his saber and gets revenge on the snakes, supposedly they belong to manakin skywalker

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Aug 11 2006, 10:01 PM) [snapback]105407[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
lol ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 11 2006, 09:35 PM) [snapback]105392[/snapback][/center]
Zana is SOOOoooo Drunk!!! :lol: :lol:
Pics girl! :wub: *hands Zana more swedish brewskis* ;)
[/b]
Nah ah.... :p ^_^ :devil: :innocent:

Back